Perham

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch our games last year if you think perhams only problem was running out of room for sweep plays and that other than that "he did ok"

Ffs some of the posts on the kennel, massive facepalm
There were way more issues going on than him at fullback or straight out "he's shit" talk. Perham isn't my first choice fullback.

I mentioned that I came across an interesting stat. I can't speak about trysavers or speed hump defence and other stats.
Don't get me wrong, the team was frustrating to watch, I watched every match.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There were way more issues going on than him at fullback or straight out "he's shit" talk. Perham isn't my first choice fullback.

I mentioned that I came across an interesting stat. I can't speak about trysavers or speed hump defence and other stats.
Don't get me wrong, the team was frustrating to watch, I watched every match.
When bringing the ball back, he stopped before the line, did ballet and got pushed back, hence we started off our sets on the backfoot

He dropped bombs, REGULARLY dropped them

He was no threat in regard tackle busts or line breaks

Positionally weak defensively, he was nowhere to be found and the opposition would stroll over

He was atrocious, absolute shit, no ifs or buts. It took out own fans, at a home game, booing him every time he touched the ball for CC to FINALLY drop him.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When bringing the ball back, he stopped before the line, did ballet and got pushed back, hence we started off our sets on the backfoot

He dropped bombs, REGULARLY dropped them

He was no threat in regard tackle busts or line breaks

Positionally weak defensively, he was nowhere to be found and the opposition would stroll over

He was atrocious, absolute shit, no ifs or buts. It took out own fans, at a home game, booing him every time he touched the ball for CC to FINALLY drop him.
This is what worries me about Ciraldo. Every punter can see it for months before our coach realises the obvious

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what worries me about Ciraldo. Every punter can see it for months before our coach realises the obvious
The biggest problem last year was who is replacing him amid a year long injury plague. Averillo was good in attack last year. But he'd been guilty of running away from the ball in goal on at least one occasion the year before. Promoting more juniors into the train wreck likely would have been damaging to their confidence. And Skelton was arguably the only under used outside back last year. So I don't think there were a long list of replacements who would have done a lot more.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perham is a handy depth player who can fill in at multiple positions.
Agree. But tbh I'd much rather Eli Clarke play centre in reserve grade. I can see why the club are playing him at wing though as that's the path that has more FG opportunities with us in future.