Perham

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think leave Averillo in the centres. He’s doing really well and found a home there. I think we need to go with this for the remainder.
1. Joash Papali’i
2. Kiraz
3. Averillo
4. Burton
5. Addo-Carr
6. Oloapu
7. Bailey Hayward

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we are making a change at fullback you have to pick Papalii who has the reps in that spot (Wilson is a good winger back up )

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He ticks all the boxes in terms of yardage, he is a handbrake in attack unfortunately. Support play not there, passing or kicking game not there.

I am still yet to see a more entertaining game than vs Parra last year where it was Averillo & Burton who put on a show.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him off but deadset how
Is it every week we get the shittest calls. I am over it the warriors have the nerve to complain about calls when the first game They win by a Fucking obstruction clear as day and now we have had about 7 shocking calls and none worse than the burton hit on the kick ahead for himself all the fucking commentators that’s a penalty every day of the week and to make me snap the fucking corrupt shit **** then blows set restart off it to warriors….. what the actual fuck. I am just about done with the nrl. It’s fucking a disgrace.
It's what happens when our leaders sit on their hands and don't stand up for our team and just allow them to get fucked by the refs.

Last edited:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I said at the start of the season he was shit, I said he was lazy getting in to position, poor defender, had no game awareness and had no passing game and I was almost hung drawn & quartered on here

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhams a winger at best and we got plenty of those JAC at fullback in my opinion Kiraz and Wilson on the wings

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Burton
6. who ever can get early ball to Preston
7.who ever can get early ball to avo
9. Mahoney

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a good second half in one game doesn’t make up for the lack of games he’s played in the last 10 rounds

He’s error prone and can’t pass or catch a bomb! He’s nothing but errors. The Perham experiment isn’t working and we’re running out of time or else we’ll be fuckin wooden spooners
I agree, but the problem is that Ciraldo loves Perham. He's been wanting him in a side he's coached since he saw him play years ago.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Critta is fullback next year. Alamoti, Xerri and Averillo fighting for centre spots.
Averillo also fighting for a contract and that's why CC wont move him - needs to prove himself as a Centre before we re sign him because he ain't playing fullback next year.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The really sad part is that Perham appears to be playing at the top of his potential. I’ve seen nothing to suggest he is anywhere near an NRL player in any position. I suppose it’s good that CC is an optimist but how he ever thought this guy was our best option at fullback is beyond me.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely he is gone after that spray at King the only one holding this shit show together
We all know what happens to peasants that Disrespect The King!!!

With Perham not being in the leadership group, he must be dropped for the couple of sprays he gave throughout the game as this attitude was festering amongst the group more & more as the game proceeded.

IMO, the attitude he displayed in these instances is the first most important reason to be dropped.
This type of attitude will divide the team even more.

Last edited:

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So who do we play at fullback next week? Kiraz? Pap’alla (apologies for the spelling), Wilson? Olaopu? Avocado?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Perham Experiment is over. Put Averillo back to FB. Then have Crighton and Xerri as our centres next year.
Yes and no. I like how averillo has come on now hes not FB. I think the extra work at fb would take the edge off him and hed be like he was before there. Hes better chance of holding a spot in the side for next year as a centre/winger with Critta and Xerri coming. Also Wilson looks good, if he comes on... So if hes average at fb the rest of the year he will probably play reggies next year or move on

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crucial test for CC here. Difficult to tell Perham that he is dropped to Cup, but has to be done and this is what CC gets paid the big bucks to do. Perham is just not the right guy for the job now or in the future. Leave Avo, JAC and Kiraz where they are and bring in someone from the outside, eg. Wilson, because it is only to keep the seat warm till Critta (the right one this time) arrives on 1 November 2023.