Perham

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely he is gone after that spray at King the only one holding this shit show together
The nerve of the ****. He needs to focus much less on his dancing touch footy shit, very cringe. Not to mention his sideways running, his stats flagger him. The worst defensive fullback in the comp too. Has to go, take your salsa dancing with you

828A53DF-5186-4E16-813C-AD0B3E910E25.gif

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know what happens to peasants that Disrespect The King!!!

With Perham not being in the leadership group, he must be dropped for the couple of sprays he gave throughout the game as this attitude was festering amongst the group more & more as the game proceeded.

IMO, the attitude he displayed in these instances is the first most important reason to be dropped.
This type of attitude will divide the team even more.
yeh. I can defo understand it if he was a half, or what not. But the truth is, he’s just a plodder and him giving a spray is textbook “those who live in glass houses” type of thing

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know what happens to peasants that Disrespect The King!!!

With Perham not being in the leadership group, he must be dropped for the couple of sprays he gave throughout the game as this attitude was festering amongst the group more & more as the game proceeded.

IMO, the attitude he displayed in these instances is the first most important reason to be dropped.
This type of attitude will divide the team even more.
Averelo also sprayed someone and I think it was Burton.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely he is gone after that spray at King the only one holding this shit show together
Yeah, that spray was a bad look. Perham needs to reset in cup. Wilson or Papali’i for FB for me. Avo not up to either IMO

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Only saw the highlights. He’s been off since the parra game. 1 on 1 defence looked appalling. Time for a stint in cup..

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wing is his best position has decent pace and step. Doesn’t have to worry about passing or positional play.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averelo also sprayed someone and I think it was Burton.
That's not good and is what I was talking about. This attitude was festering amongst the group all night and only divides, not conquer.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wilson outplayed him, gotta get the nod.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone says Wilson to FB... But what's he like at FB. I believe even untried at FB in NSW CUp?. Do we go Kiraz back to FB.. Addo Carr one wing and Wilson the other?

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I understand that Perham has errors in him and his defence isn’t great, but seriously who would you rather at the moment?

Kiraz and Averillo have been building a great combo, wouldn’t want to move either of them and change up the right edge which has been our shining light

Wilson who won’t even play fullback in cup?

Do we bring in Joash Papali’i just so he can be rushed into first grade and then will make a couple errors for the Kennel to shit on him too?

Just got to stick with Perham for this season imo. Made 29 runs at 243 metres which is incredible with 6 tackle breaks and a line break.

He’s not the reason for our losses, our forward pack has been getting completely dominated. Our most run metres against the Warriors from a forward was TPJ at 112. Max King, our usual most consistent player made 55 metres in 6 runs. Atrocious

Crichton is coming next year, and he will be playing fullback, Perham is a placeholder

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand that Perham has errors in him and his defence isn’t great, but seriously who would you rather at the moment?

Kiraz and Averillo have been building a great combo, wouldn’t want to move either of them and change up the right edge which has been our shining light

Wilson who won’t even play fullback in cup?

Do we bring in Joash Papali’i just so he can be rushed into first grade and then will make a couple errors for the Kennel to shit on him too?

Just got to stick with Perham for this season imo. Made 29 runs at 243 metres which is incredible with 6 tackle breaks and a line break.

He’s not the reason for our losses, our forward pack has been getting completely dominated. Our most run metres against the Warriors from a forward was TPJ at 112. Max King, our usual most consistent player made 55 metres in 6 runs. Atrocious

Crichton is coming next year, and he will be playing fullback, Perham is a placeholder
I know King is playing injured but he has been really poor compared to last year. We have no other prop options. Dropping TPJ and having King out there at 60% does not make us better. TPJ is playing poorly but he is our only forward who regularly punches out 100m. Who is going to replace those carries in the middle?

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know King is playing injured but he has been really poor compared to last year. We have no other prop options. Dropping TPJ and having King out there at 60% does not make us better. TPJ is playing poorly but he is our only forward who regularly punches out 100m. Who is going to replace those carries in the middle?
100% right. TPJ hasn’t been all that great but is the only one with Pele going forward. Unfortunately those two are also the ones who are seemingly the most unfit and can’t stay out there for long. Hard for any of the spine to do anything in a pack like that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hughes. 40 minutes, 14 runs for 156m, 74pcm, 2 tackle breaks, 1 offload, 30 tackles, 1 missed tackle.