Perham

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck him off perham his shit worst fullback ever all he does is skip and jump put averillo back there least his got speed and break tackles

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perham cannot read the play happening around him. He is totally lost, as if it's the first time he's played Rugby League.
Why did we sign him?
He has cost us all 18 points.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is that Perham is like Krisnan Inu. Rocks and Diamonds.

So annoyingly he probably did enough tonight (in second half) despite his shittyness, to keep his spot.

Fox Sports couldn't flick away from that (our) game fast enough!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thing is Averillo has finally found his position and looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball. Scored two again tonight, disallowed I know but that’s three weeks in a row.

We shift him to fullback he plays well rest of the year, Critta comes in and takes his spot his long gone

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
1. Avo
2. Wilson
3. Kiraz
4. Burns
5. Fox

Fuk thats shit. But best we got
That's not the main problem.

The problem is

7. BURTON (NOT A 7)
8. KING (CARRYING INJURY)
10. SOFT C*** T-REX LEVEL LAZINESS
11. WADDEL BENCH PLODDER PLAYING MAJOR MINUTES
13. EDWARDS - DAFUQ?
14. RFM - FKING PRETENDER
16. PELE - HOW THE F DOES HE ONLY GET 9 MINUTES

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Problem is that Perham is like Krisnan Inu. Rocks and Diamonds.

So annoyingly he probably did enough tonight (in second half) despite his shittyness, to keep his spot.

Fox Sports couldn't flick away from that (our) game fast enough!
Perham, rocks and diamonds ? Where these fuckin diamonds you talkin bout. From the word go he been a steaming pile of dog shit. Inu, now that was a genuine rocks and diamond player. I think you insulted Inu comparing him to Perham. That ain't a nice thing what you did there

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Would be a big call to drop in. Because who do you bring in who is a good chance to be better. I am really liking the Avo, Kiraz combo, one of the positives of the season. Team is playing too bad to bring in Joash. My feeling is Perham Will get one more game. Hopefully after ther the bye Burns will be fit and will slot into FB or centre. Otherwise could maybe give Rajab a go. I think I would prefer to see Kiraz at fb as well. Too much work has gone into Avo to make him an NRL standard centre/wing to undo it. Also JAC must still be pretty injured as CC is playing Kiraz and King who are clearly still fucked. Kiraz isn't even back to 50 percent.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham, rocks and diamonds ? Where these fuckin diamonds you talkin bout. From the word go he been a steaming pile of dog shit. Inu, now that was a genuine rocks and diamond player. I think you insulted Inu comparing him to Perham. That ain't a nice thing what you did there
Like tonight in the second half he showed glimpses of his potential. But the first half was a complete shitshow.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got no potential sadly! It’s round 11 and he’s produced nothing but errors. His time is up
I'd agree, but the problem is, he showed something in the second half, and that'll be enough for him to sadly keep his spot.

I'd love to see Averillo v2.0 given another chance at the back. Either him, Papalii, or Wilson.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd agree, but the problem is, he showed something in the second half, and that'll be enough for him to sadly keep his spot.

I'd love to see Averillo v2.0 given another chance at the back. Either him, Papalii, or Wilson.
Having a good second half in one game doesn’t make up for the lack of games he’s played in the last 10 rounds

He’s error prone and can’t pass or catch a bomb! He’s nothing but errors. The Perham experiment isn’t working and we’re running out of time or else we’ll be fuckin wooden spooners

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like Ciraldo saw Perham in the offseason as an xfactor good talker to have in the back but failed to see he can actually play as one.
A lot was hedged in this guy so much that other options were overlooked.
I would leave Avo and Kiraz where they are now and look at Burns or Wilson as our fullback options.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perham is rubbish but moving Avo there doesn’t make us better, Kiraz for me and bring Wilson onto the wing.
1.Kiraz
2. Wilson
3. Avo
4. Alamoti
5. Fox