People that use Menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo? Lazy bastards?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Korean FC is da best. And what u got there looks like something like gochujang. One of many options and they are all the bomb.

Once u do the REAL KFC, you never go back.
There are plenty of great chicken places around, but KFC has the revenue to pay for all the ads, yet it is one of the worst there is.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you tried Brosters chicken? You will never even look at KFC
Broaster style chicken is excellent, I don't eat KFC for the very reason its instant regret.

EJ is hard to beat for a charcoal style chicken, their toum isn't real toum.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Broaster style chicken is excellent, I don't eat KFC for the very reason its instant regret.

U do Korean fried chicken you will never regret it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are plenty of them around that I've driven past, but never gone inside. I'm always at either Awafi or El Jannah lol.
Bro please try it. It's fried chicken but not oily at all and you don't feel like shit after your first bite

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah they water down the toum the tight arses

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro please try it. It's fried chicken but not oily at all and you don't feel like shit after your first bite
I'm definitely keen to give it a try bro. There's a couple near me so will pencil it in :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will try Korean FC soon as it looks amazing.

Got more yohurt than garlic.
I hate the Jewish ones that use Mayo, that ain't toum FFS

My home made toum is yellow and burns the fuck out of you lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bags are usually sealed anyway and the person isn’t touching your food, sometimes they even come in two bags, with the food in a plastic bag and then put into the Uber/deliveroo bags.

I guess it depends on where the food is coming from, id rather pay $5 for someone to deliver it than drive 10 minutes. To each their own I guess.
I wish I had the option! Living in the bush it’s cook or starve. If I’m in town for other reasons I can pick up a few varieties of fast food, but other than that, I don’t eat it. If I had access to uberoo, I could take a much needed break from cooking.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate the Jewish ones that use Mayo, that ain't toum FFS

My home made toum is yellow and burns the fuck out of you lol
Garlic mayo is its own thing, should never be in toum..EVER!

I love garlic and have a high tolerance than most, batch made yesterday for my BBQ would put hairs on your chest - Its my favourite sauce no doubt when done right.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I will try Korean FC soon as it looks amazing.
There's four or five common types. Go to Seoul and it gets stupid how many different options.

My advice. If its powdery and dry, its probably normal KoFC with cheese powder. Its not for everyone as your mouth gets dry and if you drink beer, changes the beer taste. And ask about how hot. Some of the chilli chicken is ridiculous.

No idea whats in it but even their KFC looking chicken just kills KFC.

I got the most average looking cafe a few suburbs over that only does bibimpap and KoFC. $10 a bucket and a bucket is like a slightly large chip bucket. Never leave without two buckets. Reckon half the chicken you'd get at KFC for $20 but don't care. That good.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So you prefer a ton of sugar with your grease?! It’s just as bad if not worse than kfc lol.
Maybe 2 tbsps per Kg? Is that a ton? Good places use honey as the sweetener and make the ketchup based on vinegar.

Making shit up.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No idea whats in it but even their KFC looking chicken just kills KFC
Every fried chicken I’ve eat puts KFC to shame, their quality has dropped and their chicken is more greasy than flavourful.

There is a place near my sisters in Belmore who make kfc style chicken and it’s so good, I make my own spice mix and and it craps all over kfc.

Strathfield is close by so the world is my oyster, fried chicken it is next time.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Every fried chicken I’ve eat puts KFC to shame, their quality has dropped and their chicken is more greasy than flavourful.

There is a place near my sisters in Belmore who make kfc style chicken and it’s so good, I make my own spice mix and and it craps all over kfc.

Strathfield is close by so the world is my oyster, fried chicken it is next time.
I went to the sports club once. U won't be disappointed.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are many threads to prove this statement . You could just look at their personal hygiene, poor financial decisions, incredible interest rates they pay or their life membership at cash king

or you can see the Uber eats bloke pull up outside their house, clear his nostrils into their food then knock on the door
I am none of the above and i rent. I just don’t earn 6 figure annual income to pay off a million dollar house in the area I’ve lived all my live and love northern suburbs of Wollongong.