People that use Menulog, uber eats or Deliveroo? Lazy bastards?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue Boost having himself some salmon for dinner every night again this week. Fishing's been good
It's not delivered ...I don't trust hairy greasy men who just walked out of a rub and tug joint to pick up my food, burp and fart in the bag, cut his fingernails into the broth, then deliver my meal to me.

But many on here seem more than ok with it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I don't usually hava a problem with food delivery service as it's been around for years... BUT... I do have a problem with people who order KFC via Uber Eats etc...

KFC is among the worst kind of food you can put in your body. It's full of fat and oil that does no good except choke your arteries. It even leaves you feeling like shit once you finish it. Yet lazy people out there don't even want to get off their ass to order that shit... they want to waste their money paying someone else to pick it up for them.

Putrid.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I don't usually hava a problem with food delivery service as it's been around for years... BUT... I do have a problem with people who order KFC via Uber Eats etc...

KFC is among the worst kind of food you can put in your body. It's full of fat and oil that does no good except choke your arteries. It even leaves you feeling like shit once you finish it. Yet lazy people out there don't even want to get off their ass to order that shit... they want to waste their money paying someone else to pick it up for them.

Putrid.
Tastes good, but

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess it depends on where the food is coming from, id rather pay $5 for someone to deliver it than drive 10 minutes. To each their own I guess.
also depends if you want a golly in your food.. I’d drive 10 mins

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fat neighbour across the road, always has people deliver him food. Uber eats etc.

Isn't that the height of laziness, the fat guy can't even get off his arse to go buy food. As far as I know he owns his house (not a lazy renter), has a decent tv, drives nice cars, I didn't see this coming?

Why would you want someone to go pick up food for you and deliver? Surely they would spag in it, fart in the bag or do something to "heighten" your experience.

I think it's deserved of people who order food to be delivered. So so so so lazy

I know there is delivery of pizzas etc for years but at least it's the same company delivering, ridiculous to order Chinese food and get some bloke who just picked his arse to go pick up and touch your food. Ewww

To teach people a lesson we should all sign up to uber eats etc and just deliver up a turd in the bag. Teach em a lesson
Why are renters lazy?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are renters lazy?
there are many threads to prove this statement . You could just look at their personal hygiene, poor financial decisions, incredible interest rates they pay or their life membership at cash king

or you can see the Uber eats bloke pull up outside their house, clear his nostrils into their food then knock on the door

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Putrid.
Have you tried Brosters chicken? You will never even look at KFC

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having food delivered to you by Uber Eats, Menulog etc while in hospital is fantastic.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope next time you go out for dinner you get crapped on by an owl lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Putrid.
KFC commercials put me off eating it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just realised that this thread was from 2019 so what happened during covid did anyone get Uber eats?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have you tried Brosters chicken? You will never even look at KFC
There are plenty of them around that I've driven past, but never gone inside. I'm always at either Awafi or El Jannah lol.