People that go camping? Weirdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need help from the bulldog community.

I cant take it when my neighbour says his caravan is amazing, it has a toilet, washing machine etc etc.

For the money he spent, he could stay in 5 star accomodation when he wants to go away with proper air cond.

But people say they wanna go camping to get in tune with nature and simplicity but then try build up their caravan with as much luxury as possible . Weirdos?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I cant take it when my neighbour says his caravan is amazing, it has a toilet, washing machine etc etc.

For the money he spent, he could stay in 5 star accomodation when he wants to go away with proper air cond.

But people say they wanna go camping to get in tune with nature and simplicity but then try build up their caravan with as much luxury as possible . Weirdos?
I agree
My parents wasted almost 200k on a 4x4 and caravan they never use

They go on about 5 cruises every year
Pay rego and insurance on a boat caravan and 4x4 that they literally never use

And they won't let me borrow any of it

Fucking weirdo alright

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when you go enjoying the ocean and fishing do you prefer to go on Noah's ark or a luxury boat?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
when you go enjoying the ocean and fishing do you prefer to go on Noah's ark or a luxury boat?
Speaking of fishing

Do you want to know the best fishing spot.

Like literally?
The best spot ever?

I can tell you

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of fishing

Do you want to know the best fishing spot.

Like literally?
The best spot ever?

I can tell you

ok tell me , I only go fishing at night clubs.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just weird. They say they wanna go camping but make their caravan as much like home as possible, even a TV in there.

For spending that much on a makeshift accomodation, why not just stay at a 5 star resort?

As for fishing, go fish in fiji. Even on their beaches, hundreds of fish are basically smacking into you in the water. Just grab a net and swish it through the water and its full.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its just weird. They say they wanna go camping but make their caravan as much like home as possible, even a TV in there.

For spending that much on a makeshift accomodation, why not just stay at a 5 star resort?

As for fishing, go fish in fiji. Even on their beaches, hundreds of fish are basically smacking into you in the water. Just grab a net and swish it through the water and its full.

why not enjoy best of both worlds...if you can afford it.

whats next , you want campers to hunt for their own food and water?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok blue what about someone that spends 100k on a fishing boat that gets used 5 times a Year ?
No one is going to eat 100k worth of fish in a lifetime, wouldn't it be easier to spend a bit of money on nice prawns lobsters ect.
With the left over $99850 buy a nice tv with decent batteries. Go to fiji laugh at a renter who's just about to be executed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Camper people are weird. If you're going camping man up and do it properly. No camper van, no tent, no sleeping bag. Naked on the ground with the ants and snakes. None of this namby, pamby bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.