People that go camping? Weirdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, hiring a hotel? Isn't that basically temporary renting?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sparta came from Assyria's left nut lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree
My parents wasted almost 200k on a 4x4 and caravan they never use

They go on about 5 cruises every year
Pay rego and insurance on a boat caravan and 4x4 that they literally never use

And they won't let me borrow any of it

Fucking weirdo alright
High fives your parents.

Why should they allow bludgers to borrow their things that they worked hard for. :tonguewink:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Camper people are weird. If you're going camping man up and do it properly. No camper van, no tent, no sleeping bag. Naked on the ground with the ants and snakes. None of this namby, pamby bullshit.
that is before the cave men found caves for shelter and animal skin to cover their bodies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree

Fucking weirdo alright
You reakon thats tight my oldman was going to the shops once " i threw him 5 bucks and said get a cold 1.25 of coke "
He said the cold ones are expensive i said i dont give a fuck its hot and im thirsty.
Came back with a warm bottle of savings cola because they were on "special" for 69cents lol ****
I agree

Fucking weirdo alright
The plus side you will inherit some well looked after stuff

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I need help from the bulldog community.

I cant take it when my neighbour says his caravan is amazing, it has a toilet, washing machine etc etc.

For the money he spent, he could stay in 5 star accomodation when he wants to go away with proper air cond.

But people say they wanna go camping to get in tune with nature and simplicity but then try build up their caravan with as much luxury as possible . Weirdos?
Thats no where near camping in my books. Hike up a mountain and camp the night where there is absolutely no one else, and enjoy the silence of the night as well as the stars, and a sunrise like you are the only person on earth. This is camping!!
People who park their van at a camp ground and then say they are camping are kind of missin the point in my opinion. Perhaps that is strange.....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok blue what about someone that spends 100k on a fishing boat that gets used 5 times a Year ?
No one is going to eat 100k worth of fish in a lifetime, wouldn't it be easier to spend a bit of money on nice prawns lobsters ect.
With the left over $99850 buy a nice tv with decent batteries. Go to fiji laugh at a renter who's just about to be executed.
You get it. Im certain 5 star accomodation for a few nights with a basket of sea food, favourite cheese and drink, after a massage is better than camping.. and cheaper!

Why go on a getaway or holiday living in sub standard conditions. Watch survivor and laugh at those hobos

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OP is confused between camping and caravanning.. two completely different kettles of fish.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speaking of fishing

Do you want to know the best fishing spot.

Like literally?
The best spot ever?

I can tell you
The best spot ever? You can tell me?

Say Walla...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love camping.
I have an 18ft camper trailer.
Can't stay too many nights at a 5 star hotel for the $5000 it cost, but this trailer will take us on holidays at least twice a year for the next 10 years.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love camping.
I have an 18ft camper trailer.
Can't stay too many nights at a 5 star hotel for the $5000 it cost, but this trailer will take us on holidays at least twice a year for the next 10 years.
Me too, and I don't know of too many 5 star hotels on the way to cooktown.... But I bring mine with me...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Me too, and I don't know of too many 5 star hotels on the way to cooktown.... But I bring mine with me...
Oh please.

Do people willingly travel & stay in Cooktown.

Status
Not open for further replies.