News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Today's player is Michael Jennings...according to Michael Jennings :grinning:
I’m glad you could pick an easy one to start off with. His manager approached the club, was advised we would consider a low one year deal to bring some experience in. He wanted a longer deal and we helped drive his price up. Happy days

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m glad you could pick an easy one to start off with. His manager approached the club, was advised we would consider a low one year deal to bring some experience in. He wanted a longer deal and we helped drive his price up. Happy days
It's all going to plan.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's all going to plan.
It is. I don’t know how some “fans” will handle us going well. Not referring to you, I think you’ll snap out of the negativity easy and be more like your bro :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is. I don’t know how some “fans” will handle us going well. Not referring to you, I think you’ll snap out of the negativity easy and be more like your bro :grinning:
Lookin' forward to it. We all want that. Cut out the "fans" dig and you'll feel better for it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lookin' forward to it. We all want that. Cut out the "fans" dig and you'll feel better for it.
I honestly feel that some people on here were born negative and take the frustration for their shit lives out of the club. The constant negativity is very frustrating and doesn’t help anyone

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I honestly feel that some people on here were born negative and take the frustration for their shit lives out of the club. The constant negativity is very frustrating and doesn’t help anyone
You're crazy if you think you can influence TK.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're crazy if you think you can influence TK.
Maybe :grinning: Some people can think rationally when provided with factual information and reason though :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There wouldn't be even one who will change their mind, or emotions, about their team the Bulldogs because of any sarcasm or insult by you or anyone else either on here, at home or at the game.