News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How about the Topics on here be separated into 2 categories.

One for fans concerned about the club and want to vent. Preface your Topic Heading with Payout so we can distinguish.

And one for fans who are happy with the handling of the club's situation. Preface your Topic heading with PayIn.

Coz I'm sick of posters jumping in with contrary ideas or insults against the OP and going round and round with bs.

Just stick to posting on your "side's" topics and leave everyone else to have their discussions either way, depending on their view.

Of course we could all grow a brain between us and just ignore dumb posts you don't agree with and make TK relevant again.

(Sorry if that offended anyone)
If we ignored all dumb posts there would be tumbleweeds rolling through the kennel

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not assuming, I know they aren’t. I’m not in year 7 and don’t create dumb threads ten times a day every time a thought enters my head
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I’m a bit concerned that you enjoy mediocrity but hey each to their own I guess

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not assuming, I know they aren’t. I’m not in year 7 and don’t create dumb threads ten times a day every time a thought enters my head
I only real difference is you don't originate any Threads but you adversely comment on every single one several times a day when a thought enters your head.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I’m a bit concerned that you enjoy mediocrity but hey each to their own I guess
No one enjoys it but starting dumb threads doesn’t fix it does it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I only real difference is you don't originate any Threads but you adversely comment on every single one several times a day when a thought enters your head.
Haha ok that’s your opinion.
Your posts are generally quite intelligent albeit a little negative. You just don’t like being questioned or asked to clarify any vague statements you make

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Dogs checked out how much Reynolds would cost us to get over. He has been playing pretty well at hooker. With him and JKM. At the right price, it could be a good combo.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should we look at Wade Egan see if he wants out? Looks a talent...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha ok that’s your opinion.
Your posts are generally quite intelligent albeit a little negative. You just don’t like being questioned or asked to clarify any vague statements you make
Not your job lol...thanks for the compliment tho.

Be great to have a sensible talk on here about our team ...minus the insults and baiting. There's always gonna be ten thousand different opinions on any given topic where the Dogs are concerned...why can't we all just live with that?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not your job lol...thanks for the compliment tho.

Be great to have a sensible talk on here about our team ...minus the insults and baiting. There's always gonna be ten thousand different opinions on any given topic where the Dogs are concerned...why can't we all just live with that?
We can but me asking a simple question so I can provide you with factual information isn’t baiting

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We can but me asking a simple question so I can provide you with factual information isn’t baiting
Well stop asking questions and provide your factual information anyway :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well stop asking questions and provide your factual information anyway :grinning:
Exactly why I wanted to know which players people think turned us down :-)

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lacks vision, poor decision making, no ball playing ability yet he's going to be one of the better 9s in the NRL. Lol okay, sounds legit
mmm I agree that’s how he started the season but certainly not how he ended up and that’s the sign of a very good player who is willing to work at his craft..

what you also forgot to add to your slanted and misguided rant is at the start of the year he was a good defender and I would dare say now is the best 9 defensively in the Comp and only getting better..

In case you don’t know or understand bulldog history we had a similar hooker called Jason hethrington who by his own admissions “was a bit slower, not the best athletically and not the best ball player” (his own quote). So he made sure his defence and attitude where always at the highest level and he gave us great service...

Legit
Owned

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
mmm I agree that’s how he started the season but certainly not how he ended up and that’s the sign of a very good player who is willing to work at his craft..

what you also forgot to add to your slanted and misguided rant is at the start of the year he was a good defender and I would dare say now is the best 9 defensively in the Comp and only getting better..

In case you don’t know or understand bulldog history we had a similar hooker called Jason hethrington who by his own admissions “was a bit slower, not the best athletically and not the best ball player” (his own quote). So he made sure his defence and attitude where always at the highest level and he gave us great service...

Legit
Owned
Oh god.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Legit
Owned
What metric are you using to suggest he's the best 9 defensively in the comp?