News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha. I’ll type this slow for you again. I have been a member of this forum for a very long time but had my previous account deleted by a rogue mod.
As for an agenda? I’ve been a dogs member for decades and go to nearly every game unless I’m away. You?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha. I’ll type this slow for you again. I have been a member of this forum for a very long time but had my previous account deleted by a rogue mod.
As for an agenda? I’ve been a dogs member for decades and go to nearly every game unless I’m away. You?
You just described 90% of us bro. Even sickness doesn't stop me taking the family unless in hospital AKA lockdown lol

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will probably regret this decision in a season or two...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You just described 90% of us bro. Even sickness doesn't stop me taking the family unless in hospital AKA lockdown lol
Exactly mate so I was surprised to be called a blow-in by some bloke in North QLD

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly mate so I was surprised to be called a blow-in by some bloke in North QLD
I just hate the holier-than-thou and "I'm a better fan than you" mentality of SOME members on here.

Everyone supports the Dogs in their own way but at the end of the day, we all support the Dogs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just hate the holier-than-thou and "I'm a better fan than you" mentality of SOME members on here.

Everyone supports the Dogs in their own way but at the end of the day, we all support the Dogs.
I agree mate although there are some bloody negative nancy’s around these days. At least you know me and I’m not a kennel blow in haha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree mate although there are some bloody negative nancy’s around these days. At least you know me and I’m not a kennel blow in haha
Yeah, can't argue with that lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How about the Topics on here be separated into 2 categories.

One for fans concerned about the club and want to vent. Preface your Topic Heading with Payout so we can distinguish.

And one for fans who are happy with the handling of the club's situation. Preface your Topic heading with PayIn.

Coz I'm sick of posters jumping in with contrary ideas or insults against the OP and going round and round with bs.

Just stick to posting on your "side's" topics and leave everyone else to have their discussions either way, depending on their view.

Of course we could all grow a brain between us and just ignore dumb posts you don't agree with and make TK relevant again.

(Sorry if that offended anyone)

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you started this conversation with me, are you stupid?
I am pretty sure you have already proven yourself to be the stupid one. I, like others just got sick of your negative agenda. Get on with supporting our club and not trying to pull it down. Simples.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you have already proven yourself to be the stupid one. I, like others just got sick of your negative agenda. Get on with supporting our club and not trying to pull it down. Simples.
I don’t even have to explain myself to you, but are you seriously telling others how to support this club
Everything that I’ve ever said on here is facts, if you want to be blind then be my guest

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t even have to explain myself to you, but are you seriously telling others how to support this club
Everything that I’ve ever said on here is facts, if you want to be blind then be my guest
Unfortunately no constructive or positive stats

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Feel free to go through all my 1400 posts then
I don’t have time as I’m an adult with a job but please point out 5 that aren’t negative

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK lol. The level of mediocrity accepted by our fans is fucking astounding.
Agreed, we do tend to accept things below par case in point would be you being allowed to still comment here in the kennel. Marshall’s growth was one of the biggest success stories for us this year and another pre season will only enhance his path to being one of the better 9’s in the NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed, we do tend to accept things below par case in point would be you being allowed to still comment here in the kennel. Marshall’s growth was one of the biggest success stories for us this year and another pre season will only enhance his path to being one of the better 9’s in the NRL
Lacks vision, poor decision making, no ball playing ability yet he's going to be one of the better 9s in the NRL. Lol okay, sounds legit