News Penrith Panthers investigated for badly damaging NRL trophy

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at Wimbledon, you are given the trophy during the trophy presentation on the centre court, the winner walks off the court, through the All England Club to the balcony to show off to the fans and then the trophy is taken back and the winner get a three quarter size replica

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Goo Goo Ga Ga? Seriously? The fact that they found that funny is the biggest worry lol. Even by NRL standards these guys barely register on the IQ scale.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disrespect for the NRL trophy...not surprising. Two of the games icons depicted in a trophy worth 30k that has been awarded to the premiership winner and the NRL discovers it has been damaged via social media.

I know that it has been a long difficult season but honestly just how many days do they need to be celebrating for and why did they find it necessary to take the trophy to the beach, to the pub or wherever else they went?
Alcohol, stupidity and an NRL trophy don't mix.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers have been disgraceful post gf, top tier bunch of *****. Goes to show "culture" is just a buzzword and means very little in rugby league when these gronks take out the comp.
I disagree mate. Most of the Penriff boys are from mount druit and penriff areas.
They are living true to the local cultures.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much every trophy gets damaged every few years across most sports. I don't know why leagues let teams take them out of the stadium. Each team should get a cheaper replica to fuck around and celebrate with.
exactly...irrespective of the team involved(and haters on here)what could go wrong with 20 strong rough drunkencunts and an ageing trophy... :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
These ***** have no fucking idea... So disrespectful, no respect for the people who walked before them.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on them i reckon. I would love for there to be a story about the dogs wild celebrations after a premiership!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty much every trophy gets damaged every few years across most sports. I don't know why leagues let teams take them out of the stadium. Each team should get a cheaper replica to fuck around and celebrate with.
the nrl gives them the option to pay for it but they didn't want to

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They all say the n word ffs

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
exactly, daley was blind and dropped off the back off a ute, this article is bullshit, who gives a fuck, they are celebrating. Someone probably dropped pissed also, disgraceful reporting
I don't think the fact that they broke is the issue.....trophies get broken accidentally all the time. It's what they did with it afterwards....and then were stupid enough to post the pics.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think the fact that they broke is the issue.....trophies get broken accidentally all the time. It's what they did with it afterwards....and then were stupid enough to post the pics.
who gives a fuck, it what you do when you win a comp,if you have played footy you would understand, i won a comp and didnt come home for 3 days. i couldnt give a fuck what the dogs did if we won a comp tbh