Reaction score
ay chance do you remember playing us last year? :D
& do you remember playing for st george dragons yonks ago? lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
nah i got no brother playin in dogs..whats the dudes name i might know him tho..

I thought I seen someone in the PL side with the same last name, either that or I need to get my vision checked LOL

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ShAwTie said:
haha well we can laugh back at them when it happenz aye :grinning:

hahahahaha yeah just like I told ppl we will miss Thurston preseason and he proved me right on friday!!!

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yea i reckon the same bout patten/cutler and jonno carvd up on friday..yea i remember dragons that was back in the day hahaha...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
hahahahaha yeah just like I told ppl we will miss Thurston preseason and he proved me right on friday!!!
Yeah it was a mistake letting him go.. even Noad admits it.. Honestly I saw Thurston more of a halfback ? but that's just me.. he could fill in either play making role.

Thurston was sensational.. I wish we kept him.

ShAwTie

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeahh but hes still a doggie at heart! Thurston is a champ!
i went and watched the sharks VS Manley game today! hutch maiava is killin it at the sharkies.. to bad we couldnt keep him ay.. bet there sorry now!!!

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol yeh i remember cos u were always the gamebreaker one game we had against i think st christophers and we were getting hammered n u arrived about a minute after halftime i think and as soon as you got on you ran 90 metres and scored our first try of the match...yeh i gots a good memory :D

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
shouldve kept jonno @ 5/8th sherwin @ 1/2 and anasta @ lock..how they did at the start of the year..

M

Makavelli

durrty dawg said:
yea i reckon the same bout patten/cutler and jonno carvd up on friday..yea i remember dragons that was back in the day hahaha...
Talking about the old days hows the padstow panthers going lol.What a team that was man morris,nuku and all the boys from belmore.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hahaha i dnt remember that 1...maybe ur memories playin tricks hahaha...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
shouldve kept jonno @ 5/8th sherwin @ 1/2 and anasta @ lock..how they did at the start of the year..
They were doing that until Jonno got injured :(

Maybe Jonno got homesick in the end?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
Yeah it was a mistake letting him go.. even Noad admits it.. Honestly I saw Thurston more of a halfback ? but that's just me.. he could fill in either play making role.

Thurston was sensational.. I wish we kept him.

dont worry habib that was directed to everyone not just you,
just as I said he carved up too much in Flegg in PL!!
Him and Asotasi were unstoppable
Roy Asotasi use to be the Same as Sonny in Flegg!!
Everytime he took a hit up he made a break and was near unstoppable!!!

A demo of his Flegg attacking form was put on display in erricsson round 26 last year
I want him and Sonny to get that combo going again!!!

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ahhh im at johnnies now..left padstow 2yrs ago...but that was a crazy team in u/16s man..

M

Makavelli

durrty dawg said:
ahhh im at johnnies now..left padstow 2yrs ago...but that was a crazy team in u/16s man..
Yeh what about enfield feds man fcuken c.*nts went broke lol.That was an even better team frank,pewee,stan.puna,nuku,seta.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yea but after he come back from injury they shouldve started him again n left grimaldi on the bench..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
dont worry habib that was directed to everyone not just you,
just as I said he carved up too much in Flegg in PL!!
Him and Asotasi were unstoppable
Roy Asotasi use to be the Same as Sonny in Flegg!!
Everytime he took a hit up he made a break and was near unstoppable!!!

A demo of his Flegg attacking form was put on display in erricsson round 26 last year
I want him and Sonny to get that combo going again!!!
If you remember last year I wrote an article on why we should keep Thurston... But yeah that's life. We made a decent offer to Jonno I heard tho.. but he decided he needed a change.

Maybe we could get him back Terry Lamb style?

M

Makavelli

durrty dawg said:
Bro have u seen my cousin yuness around i think him and mark were coaching under 7s or something at johnnies im not sure if they still coach though.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
hahaha i dnt remember that 1...maybe ur memories playin tricks hahaha...
lol na i remember it heaps clear cos of how hard we found it to even post points you came on and scored with your first touch do you remember Peter? his dad was the team manager or whateva. i saw him on tv on the mac fields riots lol

Status
Not open for further replies.