Peewee Moke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nah i didn c the article..homesickness probably was a factor..nah havent been to a training myself lol

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
UB40 said:
lol na i remember it heaps clear cos of how hard we found it to even post points you came on and scored with your first touch do you remember Peter? his dad was the team manager or whateva. i saw him on tv on the mac fields riots lol
far that was ages ago, i cant even remember..yea i remember him..lol watta trouble maker..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Chance Bunce supports the premiers then!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Chance, if you were Noad and had $900,000 how would you split it between Mason, Anasta and Sonny Bill? :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
If you remember last year I wrote an article on why we should keep Thurston... But yeah that's life. We made a decent offer to Jonno I heard tho.. but he decided he needed a change.

Maybe we could get him back Terry Lamb style?

you never know??
maybe after a few years of getting his head together he might come back??
It would be good if he does cause as I said before in 5 years time he will be like one of the greats and he is one of those players where in 20 years time ppl will still be talking about how great he was!!!

Like Lamb,Mortimer or Sterlo!!

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if i had 900,000 i wouldnt buy any and go on a mad holiday...lol nah

umm thats a hard Qs i would jus offer em all the same amount..would be much easier if jonno was still down here..that would mean if anasta didn want the cash we still had depth in the 5/8th department..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
umm thats a hard Qs i would jus offer em all the same amount..would be much easier if jonno was still down here..that would mean if anasta didn want the cash we still had depth in the 5/8th department..

dont bring that up!!! it hurts to know thurston got let go, but most ppl reckon he was homesick!!!
He looked pretty happy to me when I seen him around round 8 last year at Telstra stadium with his mobile phone comparing it with sonny's and showing off like they were a bunch of yuppies instead of league players

M

Makavelli

durrty dawg said:
if i had 900,000 i wouldnt buy any and go on a mad holiday...lol nah

Yeh but we had to let jonno go man.The reason why we got rid of him and pricey was so we could resign sonny,mason and anasta u know what i mean.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anasta is a good player. What's Phelps like in the lower grades... guess you can't see much of his play making ability if he's playing in the centres.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phelpsy is a fair 5/8th and we got Marv down in JF too..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. It might be a few years before we see them in first grade though. Cutler played some of his junior footy @ 5/8th too.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea will still be a while yet, that could be an option but think he's found his spot @ the back.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
Yea will still be a while yet, that could be an option but think he's found his spot @ the back.

**** oath, Cutler is most effective as Fullback!!!

Tell these ppl how he is like 4ft but hits ****s like he is the same strength and height as Sonny!!!

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
durrty dawg said:
Yea we all love the back aye...

Status
Not open for further replies.