Pay to focus on ruck speed

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame we don't have a 9 that can capitalise on quick ruck speed. I think if Nu Brown can get fitter he will be a far better option than JMK and Lichaa
The problem with our 3 choices is none of them are quick between the ears, so we can speed up the ruck but if the service is going to remain indecisive and slow isn’t going to make enough of a change

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
DGAF about the style, just win a few fucking games.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely something that needs work. 2nd phase play and ruck speed were 2 key things that need improvement. Line speed in defence and overall fitness would help aswell

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The problem with our 3 choices is none of them are quick between the ears, so we can speed up the ruck but if the service is going to remain indecisive and slow isn’t going to make enough of a change
100 percent. Only thing we really can do is put our best option of our pretty average 9's in which I think is Brown. Brown has far better skill than JMK and Lichaa combined

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As has been suggested should see if Cogger can play hooker.
He certainly has the frame to be a good hooker. Would be interesting. Bar injury to foran, he wont be playing first grade for a while if he doesn’t switch to hooker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100 percent. Only thing we really can do is put our best option of our pretty average 9's in which I think is Brown. Brown has far better skill than JMK and Lichaa combined
Sure seems like that, even though half of us here are better than JMK and Lichit combined lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Sure seems like that, even though half of us here are better than JMK and Lichit combined lol
Ahaahahah it's funny cause most of us are probably better than Lichaa and JMK.....like really.....like actually......like deadset :tearsofjoy:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
He certainly has the frame to be a good hooker. Would be interesting. Bar injury to foran, he wont be playing first grade for a while if he doesn’t switch to hooker.
Cooger at hooker would be worse than a snuff film

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Yh I really don't get this, Cogger would get monstered all game at hooker.
People on here love the play the player out of position thing. I have gathered from discussions we will be going
3. CHN
4. Chris Smith
13. Lewis
9. Cooger
...............................lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People on here love the play the player out of position thing. I have gathered from discussions we will be going
3. CHN
4. Chris Smith
13. Lewis
9. Cooger
...............................lol
I'm totally behind Lewis moving to lock in the future if he doesn't work out in the halves tbh.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I'm totally behind Lewis moving to lock in the future if he doesn't work out in the halves tbh.
Lewis is tough but if he was to move to lock surely you would have to put him in reserve grade for a decent amount of time to build up working the middle. Lock is 2nd toughest postion to play on the filed after prop. I mean toughest with the continuous hitting it up and defending. If Lewis doesn't work out in the halves I think centres as he is tall and can ball play, plus you would just bulk him up