Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Des's Roster
2. Salary cap restrictions means we are stuck with current 30
3. Stuck with plods for 2018.
4. Pay & Co. better do a fucking shmick job on who is our top 30 in 2019
5. In 2019 I don't want the following names in our top 30; Lichaa, Elliott, Frawley, Tualau, Fualalo, Holland & Montoya. They have all had their shot and failed.
6. I am holding up on my criticism on Pay because nobody can coach skill and talent into the plods I named above. Nobody.
7. Our recruiters and scouts better do a fucking schmick job on juniors and new signings.

That's why as much as I want to stick it to Pay, I can't...because of the points you raised, but he is starting to shit me

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jeremy Marshall-King has to go
Without a doubt its time to give Brown a go in the halves and shift Jmk back to the bench. If we are trying to move forward this should be Pay's next move.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Without a doubt its time to give Brown a go in the halves and shift Jmk back to the bench. If we are trying to move forward this should be Pay's next move.
Pay is on record saying JMK and Lewis will play out the rest of the season

Only injuries will change that thinking

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fcuk I remember reading that too.. Pay is a dick head if that happens.

JMK has utility written all over him, his had sometime in the halves its only logical to start playing him elsewhere. Plus Brown is a decent creative half, something we desperately need.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup if this is true then Pay might be looking for anew job soon lol you know the saving you live by the sword and you will die by the sword!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
IF Foran can get fit.... Foran and Lewis are up there with the best passes in the game and would love to see what they can do with a shift. Just need a hooker that can deliver the ball quick from the ruck and quick FB that can chime in.
Lewis is up there with the best passers in the game? Lol calm down :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

He's also on record saying we're going to play expansive and aggressive footy...how's that worked out for us? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's definitely encouraging to see a half who can actually pass left>right, speeds up the attack and allows for better decoys to be run...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't rate Frawley at all but i have seen more from him than i have from jmk. Jmk is garbage. Also, an injured foran would have done more than these guys. A lot of people are saying retire foran. Oh god please don't because we will be left with these inexperienced guys that have no clue. A fit foran is still tops i reckon
JMK doesnt play anything like a 1/2 should. He settles in the backline as an extra centre. He needs a really good kick from Pay's number 12 boot.
As the season is over for us, why doesnt Cleeland get a go?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK doesnt play anything like a 1/2 should. He settles in the backline as an extra centre. He needs a really good kick from Pay's number 12 boot.
As the season is over for us, why doesnt Cleeland get a go?
Cleeland isn't in the top 30, so can't play.

Frawleys last stint in first grade was worse than anything JMK's ever served up.

You can see Pays dilemma.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's definitely encouraging to see a half who can actually pass left>right, speeds up the attack and allows for better decoys to be run...
He does some things better than what we previously had, but people are honestly imagining so many things that simply aren't there or look to be there any time soon in his game. People carrying on like he's got a strong kicking or passing game are just taking the absolute piss atm, bloke has barely created a thing.

He has good temperament, is competitive, has good technique defensively and is high energy..but his halves skillset is dead average at best.

He's the best we have, but he honestly looks more and more like a ball playing backrower moving forward and not this great half that so many people have visions of.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He does some things better than what we previously had, but people are honestly imagining so many things that simply aren't there or look to be there any time soon in his game. People carrying on like he's got a strong kicking or passing game are just taking the absolute piss atm, bloke has barely created a thing.

He has good temperament, is competitive, has good technique defensively and is high energy..but his halves skillset is dead average at best.

He's the best we have, but he honestly looks more and more like a ball playing backrower moving forward and not this great half that so many people have visions of.
I think we all fall into the category of just wanting them to be better than what they are....I tend to sit in that category also.

We’ve been spoilt in the past with amazing crops of kids through the years that progressed through the club and became household names....sadly that’s been lacking the last 5 or so years.

We’re just crying out for a gun junior to come through and set the world on fire....i would love nothing more myself.

As for Lewis, yeah he’s definitely big enough to be a ball playing backrower, but he’s worth persisting with at the moment as like you mentioned, he’s the best of a pretty average bunch, I really like him though.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Point taken

But

Lichaa has been doing the same thing no matter who wears 6 or 7 over the years

-Reynolds
- Mbye
- Hokko
- Stanley
- Frawley
- JMK
- Lewis

If you catch a replay ( sucker for pain) early in the game we are attacking hard and Lewis bobs up both sides of the ruck

We earn a penalty and just in shot you can see Lichaa blow up at rookie Lewis and signaling him to fk off back to the edge

This is the set where he then hits Klem and Tolman consecutively to burn tackles 4 and 5
But if u watch the rest of the match you will see that the halves are nowhere near in sight and the forwards are at first receiver.

Point is it doenst matter who our hookers are, there are no halves in sight to direct the team. If there was then we would have won. No fault to the hookers. Same shit happened when Brown was at dummy half.

Pay the fuckwit should have Brown at half or put Lewis at half and bring in Cleeland. Just so we dont end up with wooden spoon.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As if you don't rate his passing?? His left and right are identical and on point. Timing is a wee bit off though.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Say what you will Moey but you have it BAD for Lichaa :grinning:
Haha. It seems like it but I dont. I honestly call it as i see it. We all watch game with different sets of eyes. If we had decent halves we would have won last night, maybe even last week and against Canberra. And all with lichaa the shit prick at hooker...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No where near in sight of Lichaa? Ummm I think everyone saw Lewis throws his arms up in the air when they had parra shot to the right yet he decided to go to Tolman.

Lichaa is just like farah, does what he wants when he wants.
At least lichaa isnt hanging out the back having coffee or standing out at centre while Klemmer and tolman are our first receivers.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least lichaa isnt hanging out the back having coffee or standing out at centre while Klemmer and tolman are our first receivers.
Yeah righto... You go tell the leadership group to get the fcuk out of your way when ur 4 games old and well see how that works out for you.

Watching the game for the third time today because fox league has nothing better to show. We look so good running onto Lewis's passes from first receiver in the first half. But there is section of the game in the second half where we couldn't finish off a set because Hoppa, Klemmer and Tolman wouldn't get out of first receiver! They were basically standing a metre or 2 in front of Lewis and WERE FLAT AS FCUK! Most depressing shit to watch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As if you don't rate his passing?? His left and right are identical and on point. Timing is a wee bit off though.
It's okay, nothing worth getting overly excited about at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.