Pay 2018 vs Hasler 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As we are all aware Pay didnt have much say in this seasons squad, except for Lichaa & Priest.

All recruitment was done by Des and this is basically his team he knocked up.

We are pretty certain that Desball wouldnt of changed.

I want peoples opinion which squad you think would of performed better under Dean Pay only. Haslers squad (which we know) would of been up against Pays squad.

Desasters Squad
1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Holland
5. Montoya
6. Mbye
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Brown
10. Tolman
11. Jackson
12. Eastwood
13. Klemmer

14. Fualalo
15. RFM
16. Tualau
17. Elliott

Pays Squad

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. JMK
10. Tolman
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Martin

14. Klemmer
15. Elliott
16. Fualalo
17. Priest

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The squads dont even matter really..this questions been avoided like the plague on here

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, pay has a poor eye for talent. Two recruitment decisions and two duds.

Let’s hope he is better at finding undiscovered gems like “Meaney” and “cogger”

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when hasler dropped krisnan inu for tim lafai on the eve of a semi final i thought this is no longer about football

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure but prolly end in a 6-6 draw.......

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont even try and compare Dean Pay with Hasler. Hasler is now gone and long forgotten.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly thought we would do better than the 10 wins of last season.
Seems unlikely now and I think the team has gone backwards in many respects.
2019 season doesn't look a whole brighter either.
The worst rut the club has been in since I started following in 1976.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol, pay has a poor eye for talent. Two recruitment decisions and two duds.

Let’s hope he is better at finding undiscovered gems like “Meaney” and “cogger”
You go and try to buy 2 experienced nrl players for minimum wage. Seriously with our cap problems who else could he have bought?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing personal against Deano but he is not an NRL coach. His Dna is about hitting the ball up and tackling. Given the board are moving quickly with sorting out the salary cap mess i wouldn't mind betting that we will have a new coach in 2019.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When you say performing better do you mean would have won more games? If yes then I say Hasler
BUT

Hasler had us making the finals but falling asleep during games

I got over that, he made me lose interest in games his tactics were that boring.

Same players
Same crap
Very press conference we need to hold the frickin ball.

I’m happy to give pay 3 years

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Pay was only hired to appease the fans who were calling for blood. That says it all. Should never have sacked Des until we found someone better. I said this back end of 17 many times. Now we are in a much worse position and the decision the club has made and are still making are digging us further into a hole. This club has become a joke and the football team a mess.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good riddance to all the Manly fuckwits who have been at our club. They have done absolutely sweet fuck all other than breaking the club up

Tim Lafai who was a bulldogs junior was told by Desaster that Hopoate is coming to the Dogs next year to play centre and that his spot is not guaranteed. Nek minit Hopoate plays fullback and than nek minit after minit both these manly flogs advise their team mates and fans that this flog wont be playing on Sunday's.

Finucane was told that he wont be starting next year as Tony fucking Williams was coming to the club, and that he will have limited minutes coming off the bench.

Reynolds was told he was not wanted because Foran was coming across. A fucken broken Manly dud. Reynolds was not told that he would be replaced by an upcoming young half or a fit and firing half like the likes of Cleary, Maloney, Hunt but was replaced by a broken Manly flog because he use to suck Des' balls back at Manly!

Reni Maitua said it the best, Hasler is not Canterbury. Hasler is Manly and will be always be Manly.

Reni mentioned how he came over to the Dogs from Souths as a junior and bought into the Bulldogs culture and learnt what it ment to play for the Dogs.

Hasler did the totally opposite on how not to play your junior games at the Dogs and how to get rid of Bulldogs juniors for dud pet Manly fucken frauds.

To sit here and listen to ***** make excuses and potray a normal state of reasoning for Hopoates no show Sundays, a broken flog who rejected the club twice and another fat **** who came for the money only, to replace Dogs juniors is absolutely disgusting. These ***** have turned our club into a "cash cow" franchise

To everyone backing these fuckers, LICK MY HAIRY BALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.