Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This year will more more about finding who plays well enough to keep, and where they play best. Not expecting much. Next year will be judgement year for Pay imo, after hes had a chance to swap out some players. And we should improve every year, as cap tightness loosens a bit. There has been good discoveries too this year, like Martin.

Not all the experimants or players will work out this year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is going to get hammered next year if the squad performs poorly agaim. Hope he’s ready for it because it may just kill his career.

Bellamy is not the answer. He needs to clear as much deadwood as he can this year at any cost to have a crack next year. He needs an experienced fullback and halfback. Meany, Cogger, Foran are not the answer. He also needs to unearth a rep quality nine and a fresh 2-5.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should have at least won 3 maybe 4 of those 9 losses
We don’t have the speed we are a 70 minute team

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good riddance to all the Manly fuckwits who have been at our club. They have done absolutely sweet fuck all other than breaking the club up

Tim Lafai who was a bulldogs junior was told by Desaster that Hopoate is coming to the Dogs next year to play centre and that his spot is not guaranteed. Nek minit Hopoate plays fullback and than nek minit after minit both these manly flogs advise their team mates and fans that this flog wont be playing on Sunday's.

Finucane was told that he wont be starting next year as Tony fucking Williams was coming to the club, and that he will have limited minutes coming off the bench.

Reynolds was told he was not wanted because Foran was coming across. A fucken broken Manly dud. Reynolds was not told that he would be replaced by an upcoming young half or a fit and firing half like the likes of Cleary, Maloney, Hunt but was replaced by a broken Manly flog because he use to suck Des' balls back at Manly!

Reni Maitua said it the best, Hasler is not Canterbury. Hasler is Manly and will be always be Manly.

Reni mentioned how he came over to the Dogs from Souths as a junior and bought into the Bulldogs culture and learnt what it ment to play for the Dogs.

Hasler did the totally opposite on how not to play your junior games at the Dogs and how to get rid of Bulldogs juniors for dud pet Manly fucken frauds.

To sit here and listen to ***** make excuses and potray a normal state of reasoning for Hopoates no show Sundays, a broken flog who rejected the club twice and another fat **** who came for the money only, to replace Dogs juniors is absolutely disgusting. These ***** have turned our club into a "cash cow" franchise

To everyone backing these fuckers, LICK MY HAIRY BALLS
Also Barba, Des was trying to get Brett Stewart to replace him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay was only hired to appease the fans who were calling for blood. That says it all. Should never have sacked Des until we found someone better. I said this back end of 17 many times. Now we are in a much worse position and the decision the club has made and are still making are digging us further into a hole. This club has become a joke and the football team a mess.
I couldn't take another year of Des at the club. I didn't know anything about pay but as long as his name wasn't hasler was all that mattered at the time.
Pay is like the foster father till we can find a proper coach

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I couldn't take another year of Des at the club. I didn't know anything about pay but as long as his name wasn't hasler was all that mattered at the time.
Pay is like the foster father till we can find a proper coach
Pays already done damage to the club letting Mbye go. Still cant believe we lost our most potent player in a team which has the worst attack in the comp. Watch mbye tear up under cleary

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pays already done damage to the club letting Mbye go. Still cant believe we lost our most potent player in a team which has the worst attack in the comp. Watch mbye tear up under cleary
I disagree. Mbye has had numerous opportunities under 2 coaches and has yet to prove he is potent. He had a great first game and decent second game this season and since then he has been average. Just look up his stats. He has 2 tries and 3 try assists in 12 games. Ponga has 3 and 12 as a comparison. For $800k a season we can get a much more potent player. Frawley even has 2 tries and 4 try assists in 6 games, compared to Mbye's 12 games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you were tasked with improving this squad going forward with our present sc, what would you do to improve the team?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he is our most potent player, it would explain why we are so rubbish.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he is our most potent player, it would explain why we are so rubbish.
So true! He's mastered the art of looking like a superstar but is a #fakesuperstar.

In saying that he'll put in a great effort tonight for Origin but only because hes s narcissist and knows everyone's watching.. Makes me sick

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So true! He's mastered the art of looking like a superstar but is a #fakesuperstar.

In saying that he'll put in a great effort tonight for Origin but only because hes s narcissist and knows everyone's watching.. Makes me sick
Mbye is in Origin?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also Barba, Des was trying to get Brett Stewart to replace him.
Des didn't rate barba, a record breaking dally m award winning player , simply because he didn't select him. Des was and is a huge narcissist too. Him and Mbye

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Origin tonight? Mbye is not playing. Maybe he is commentating. He is every chance of getting the man of the match in commentating.

Status
Not open for further replies.