Official Paul Vaughn for captain!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do know he was giving it to the scum fucks because of his BBQ thing and not the Baz thing....

But still love him for doing it.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Captain of the bbq yes why not. With some after dinner disco biscuits Okunbur brings.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
100% make him captain he has a dig every week. Fuck the media scum. Give it to the *****

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how the media keep attacking him about the BBQ event lol...

I don't think anyone cares he did the BBQ and I like many many others were breaking the stupid covid rules because like many others I didn't care nor was I spreading the virus just because I met up with some mates or had mates over lol

Also I wasn't going to not let my misses get the pipe even if she lived out of my area... Them sneak out booty calls made it worth it ey

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MORE than did his pennance for the BBQ saga I also dgaf irresponsible I know but I kinda had a laugh.
Copped a Big fine and an 800k contract was torn up and a few hundred grand more(gross)went down the shitter for the many months of 2021 lost when he got terminated..their ***** those Dragons.
I like the bloke he is playing well, has contempt for fuckwits and isn't afraid to say so.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes been good value. Outperforming Thompson who is on nearly double the money. Captain though? Nah

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree not our captain, Mahoney would be a good skipper I reckon.

Reactions: 88

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love how the media keep attacking him about the BBQ event lol...

I don't think anyone cares he did the BBQ and I like many many others were breaking the stupid covid rules because like many others I didn't care nor was I spreading the virus just because I met up with some mates or had mates over lol

Also I wasn't going to not let my misses get the pipe even if she lived out of my area... Them sneak out booty calls made it worth it ey
Hardcore!