Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was Brenko Lee preferred by Bellyach over Momo? Or was Momo injured most of last season?
Momirovski was preferred until injury struck, Brenko Lee is lucky he got a run and storm could mask his shit defence

Morris1

Waterboy
Reaction score
So what is the problem with those suggestions. Seeing you are the resident expert, you might enlighten me.
So much hate for hoppa whose been the player of the year for the last two years. If he doesn't start at fullback which I think baz will put him there he will be in the centres.
Wakeham at centre is possibly the worst call on here this off season so far. Haha

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The cameras probably missed it, but I'm sure after Tolman mocked him he simply held 4 fingers up at Tolman.
At which point Tolman ran up and snatched the footy off the ref and proceeded to lumber it up towards the posts. Then tripped over, unlucky.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Momirovski was preferred until injury struck, Brenko Lee is lucky he got a run and storm could mask his shit defence
They didnt mask his shit defence, brenko just cant turn back in. So 1 decent cooach just showed him how to keep attackers on his outside shoulder. Not hard if u know how to coach. Apart fom bellamy and bennet the kid like many others in the nrl has not ever played under a decent coach. But many on here wanted to keep pay with lyn in charge.
Poor dumb *****.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They didnt mask his shit defence, brenko just cant turn back in. So 1 decent cooach just showed him how to keep attackers on his outside shoulder. Not hard if u know how to coach. Apart fom bellamy and bennet the kid like many others in the nrl has not ever played under a decent coach. But many on here wanted to keep pay with lyn in charge.
Poor dumb c***.
I was one who didn’t want Lynn gone but I’ve been happily proven wrong. You write it’s easily taught. But needs commitment to the processes from the player and coaching ability. Could possibly be both with Bellamy coaching skills and Brenko excepting he was on his last chance in NRL after his failure in rugby. Thus require his change in approach also

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Poor dumb c***.
I’ll entertain the dumbest poster on this forum. Show one posts where anyone said they wanted Lynne to stay, they just didn’t want that Salim Mehajer wannabe on the board which never happened after Lynne and co stood down for the best interests of the club. Dribbler

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ll entertain the dumbest poster on this forum. Show one posts where anyone said they wanted Lynne to stay, they just didn’t want that Salim Mehajer wannabe on the board which never happened after Lynne and co stood down for the best interests of the club. Dribbler
Funny how history gets rewritten on here to suit agendas.

The reality is that there was a group of people, myself included, that didn't see the reason why there was a push for have her leave at the point it was. Just when we'd be looking to make key signings etc. it didn't make sense to try and oust the board, or 3 members of the board, in the way they did. It was never about Lynne staying or going as far as I remember?

People wanted to keep Pay? I think there were very very few if any that I remember that said that. I think some were disappointed that after all of hard work and getting through the salary cap restraints that he wasn't able to actually work in the market like he should've been. But, at the end of the day the decision to let him go was 100% the right one and I struggle to think of anyone that was actually calling for him to stay? And I was in this small ... ish group that was unhappy with the whole board ousting thing.

AS for keeping Lynne. Again. I think some people wanted to see her see out her tenure, especially with the salary cap shit finally over and more things starting to fall into place. But, and again I could be wrong, I think all of us just wanted to see the club succeed. Lynne. Frank. Bill. Nasheed. Who gives a fuck who the person in charge is, just as long as they're doing a good job.

Think we can all agree that the Dogs are looking great for now and we're all super stoked at the direction we're going in. Of course, we've got a long long way to go still to be back at the top where we belong but it's just nice to see positive things going on.

Actually have been surprised how little mudflinging there has been from different factions on here, though this could be due to certain dropkicks jumping to another Bulldogs site? It's actually nice to come on here and see healthy debate about players, and positions and so so so little talk about the board or sponsors or whoever.

Let's keep it that way, ehy @Straight18

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
the attempt of some to pretend they weren’t the pro Lynne and pay committee now they gone and good times rolling! No shock.

Ruined titans, fucked us for years. Good riddance!

Thank Fuck! Finally not being used by selfish individuals. People with the club as the priority!

Let’s go Dogs!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

The reality is that there was a group of people, myself included, that didn't see the reason why there was a push for have her leave at the point it was. Just when we'd be looking to make key signings etc. it didn't make sense to try and oust the board, or 3 members of the board, in the way they did. It was never about Lynne staying or going as far as I remember?

People wanted to keep Pay? I think there were very very few if any that I remember that said that. I think some were disappointed that after all of hard work and getting through the salary cap restraints that he wasn't able to actually work in the market like he should've been. But, at the end of the day the decision to let him go was 100% the right one and I struggle to think of anyone that was actually calling for him to stay? And I was in this small ... ish group that was unhappy with the whole board ousting thing.

AS for keeping Lynne. Again. I think some people wanted to see her see out her tenure, especially with the salary cap shit finally over and more things starting to fall into place. But, and again I could be wrong, I think all of us just wanted to see the club succeed. Lynne. Frank. Bill. Nasheed. Who gives a fuck who the person in charge is, just as long as they're doing a good job.

Think we can all agree that the Dogs are looking great for now and we're all super stoked at the direction we're going in. Of course, we've got a long long way to go still to be back at the top where we belong but it's just nice to see positive things going on.

Actually have been surprised how little mudflinging there has been from different factions on here, though this could be due to certain dropkicks jumping to another Bulldogs site? It's actually nice to come on here and see healthy debate about players, and positions and so so so little talk about the board or sponsors or whoever.

Exactly right mate. It’s been much better on here lately. Straight 18 can’t comment on the bloody weather without mentioning us and Lynne haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Great post Tassie. Bang on.
Well, except for suggesting Nasheed leadership :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the attempt of some to pretend they weren’t the pro Lynne and pay committee now they gone and good times rolling! No shock.

Ruined titans, fucked us for years. Good riddance!

Thank Fuck! Finally not being used by selfish individuals. People with the club as the priority!
Got sponsored for football club membership yet? :-).

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U for the last 3 years kept telling us to trust in lyn and pays process, along with dink. Everyone else on here could see it was a waste of time.
I wont waste time searching for evidence little man. Everyone on here knows it.
And if im so dumb how did i know about ado carr signing that heads of agreement months before any of u even entertained it.
But yes messiah where all dumb and your the chosen one.
Fucking dickhead. Id love to play footy against u ya little wanna be.
Then we will see whos dribbling by half time.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

U missed the point. They didnt do that good of a job.
U guys can keep sticking ya neck out for her all u like, but she didnt do a good job. Simple.
And as for keeping pay tassie, everyone wanted to except for myself, marley and maybe a couple of others. Dont make shit up like natalie, dont stoop to that childish shit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
U for the last 3 years kept telling us to trust in lyn and pays process, along with dink. Everyone else on here could see it was a waste of time.
I wont waste time searching for evidence little man. Everyone on here knows it.
And if im so dumb how did i know about ado carr signing that heads of agreement months before any of u even entertained it.
But yes messiah where all dumb and your the chosen one.
Fucking dickhead. Id love to play footy against u ya little wanna be.
Then we will see whos dribbling by half time.
Well it’s all worked out pretty well hasn’t it and all predictions came true. You just make up shit to entertain your sad hills have eyes life.
It’s easy to talk tough behind a keyboard. You don’t want to get banned again. As funny as you calling me little man is you need to grow up