Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U for the last 3 years kept telling us to trust in lyn and pays process, along with dink. Everyone else on here could see it was a waste of time.
I wont waste time searching for evidence little man. Everyone on here knows it.
And if im so dumb how did i know about ado carr signing that heads of agreement months before any of u even entertained it.
But yes messiah where all dumb and your the chosen one.
Fucking dickhead. Id love to play footy against u ya little wanna be.
Then we will see whos dribbling by half time.
Did you just pull the old "I'd love to play footy against you". Hahahaha. "Run at me bro".
Why not go all out and wait for him on the hill at Belmore

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did you just pull the old "I'd love to play footy against you". Hahahaha. "Run at me bro".
Why not go all out and wait for him on the hill at Belmore
After school haha

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Google must be broken I can't find any, please help.

Go Dogs
nm i think it was foxsports and they had it wrong, he was meant to be listed as released from Melbourne
Zero Tackle has him still listed as above but they copy all their content from fox.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
nm i think it was foxsports and they had it wrong, he was meant to be listed as released from Melbourne
Zero Tackle has him still listed as above but they copy all their content from fox.
I saw that, it listed him under losses but it doesn't assign a reason, if he was released its should say "Released".
As well as a contract for 2021 he has a Player Option for 2022, so theoretically 2 years to go (if he exercises his option).

Go Dogs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
U missed the point. They didnt do that good of a job.
U guys can keep sticking ya neck out for her all u like, but she didnt do a good job. Simple.
And as for keeping pay tassie, everyone wanted to except for myself, marley and maybe a couple of others. Dont make shit up like natalie, dont stoop to that childish shit.
You're right mate. I did miss the point.

From what I can see is that you've got a beef with Nat & DD which is fine. We're not all supposed to get along, and they certainly don't need my support to win an argument. I'm definitely not here to back up what they say through loyalty or whatever. If they or anyone else gets something wrong I'll call it out.

But I really did miss your point. Sorry.

You say "they didn't do that good of a job" as if it's some kind of revelation? I think sometimes all our vision can get blurred by our own perceptions, but I struggle to remember anyone saying that Pay was doing a good job. And that's where your argument completely falls apart.

"Everyone wanted (to keep Pay) except myself, marley and a couple of others. Don't make shit up like ... "

Every man and his dog (pardon the pun) accepted it was right for his contract not to be extended. I honestly don't know what you're talking about? You're saying that you and a few others were the ONLY people on the Kennel that thought Pay shouldn't stay? And you're saying that I'm making shit up?

As for Lynne. Going back to what I said. I don't think it was about anyone saying she'd done a great job per say, it was more saying we may as well allow her to see how her tenure (1 more year) with no salary cap restraints to see what she's made of. That was my thinking anyway. Because changing at that time made little to no sense to me, and I was disappointed that people were pushing for it when we needed stability above anything else.

That being said, I'm really happy with the current place the club is at. We'll never really know if the change in those 3 board members would've made that much of a difference, but feel free to debate it. It does seem as though it was a right decision for her to leave as things are definitely good right now, though I think a lot of this is down to Hill and the coach rather than the new 3 board members?

"Don't stoop to that childish shit."

Then you follow this up by calling out someone to play footy against then so you can .. ? Make them dribble? Or not dribble?

It's hard to take you seriously mate because every second word you say is a contradiction. Don't make up shit, but then you go on and make shit up. Don't be childish, then you go and be childish. I'm sure you can see my dilema?

Personally I'm really happy where the club is at. The positivity around the boys. The playing staff. The smart media articles. The general vibe. Feel free to mudsling or whatever. That's OK mate. I say move on mate and enjoy the success rather than looking behind at what was, or could've been or whatever.

Up to you though.