Patolo and King

Malla

Reaction score
Patolo only played 27 minutes but was really impressed with him. 10 runs almost cracking 100m gained - in 27 minutes, that's pretty fuckin good. All his runs he put a dent into the defensive line and he did not slow down. Took the hard hit ups. He is only 20 playing in the middle - mammoth task for him, even more difficult playing amongst a bunch of losers and shit ***** in our forwards that get dominated by a fucking pillow. Big future for Chris, he just needs to continue to work hard and stay fit.

Max King - he's probably been our best and most consistent this year. Yesterday 16 runs, 128 metres. Played 57 minutes - most mins he's played all year. 2 tackle breaks, 4 offloads and also 34 tackles. I wish to see him playing lock for the rest of the year and for us to stop wasting time playing Jackson there.

Also what I find puzzling is why nobody anticipates King's offloads? We are all fat ***** watching from our couches at home and we know King can offloads - why is it there's no one supporting him every time he carts the ball up? The best was watching JMK drop one of his offloads - he was standing there with his hands on his hips. Absolute dud.

Anyway I think it's important to note the positives and in particular the individuals who are playing good footy. King and Patolo will find it easier next year playing alongside Mahoney at hooker and Kikau in the forwards. I just hope they don't get too much mental and emotional damage playing with this bunch of losers for the rest of the season.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Patolo only played 27 minutes but was really impressed with him. 10 runs almost cracking 100m gained - in 27 minutes, that's pretty fuckin good. All his runs he put a dent into the defensive line and he did not slow down. Took the hard hit ups. He is only 20 playing in the middle - mammoth task for him, even more difficult playing amongst a bunch of losers and shit ***** in our forwards that get dominated by a fucking pillow. Big future for Chris, he just needs to continue to work hard and stay fit.

Max King - he's probably been our best and most consistent this year. Yesterday 16 runs, 128 metres. Played 57 minutes - most mins he's played all year. 2 tackle breaks, 4 offloads and also 34 tackles. I wish to see him playing lock for the rest of the year and for us to stop wasting time playing Jackson there.

Also what I find puzzling is why nobody anticipates King's offloads? We are all fat ***** watching from our couches at home and we know King can offloads - why is it there's no one supporting him every time he carts the ball up? The best was watching JMK drop one of his offloads - he was standing there with his hands on his hips. Absolute dud.

Anyway I think it's important to note the positives and in particular the individuals who are playing good footy. King and Patolo will find it easier next year playing alongside Mahoney at hooker and Kikau in the forwards. I just hope they don't get too much mental and emotional damage playing with this bunch of losers for the rest of the season.
TBH I cant remember the last time any player was up in support incase any player was looking for an offload. seems whenever someone passes the ball, they stop and wait for the next tackle, so the offload goes to ground, then the player picks up and stands and passes to the next bloke

Malla

Reaction score
TBH I cant remember the last time any player was up in support incase any player was looking for an offload. seems whenever someone passes the ball, they stop and wait for the next tackle, so the offload goes to ground, then the player picks up and stands and passes to the next bloke
Does my head in. It's a team that is to worried about the next play and whats in the structure and they just don't play footy.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Watching other games this weekend (I did not watch the Dogs, because I already knew it would be another waste of time), what struck me is how many players are moving with the ball carrier, ready for an offload, and prepared to take it as speed.

Speed wins games. Speed in playing the ball, speed in carrying the ball, and speed in defence.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have only been playing 12 rounds together so still not aware some players like tpj and king like to offload

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have only been playing 12 rounds together so still not aware some players like tpj and king like to offload
Not the brightest pennies. Wonder what they actually practice at training, apart from dropping the ball, and not tackling?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Patolo was solid last week too.. King had his best game in weeks. Although his offload off the kick off when we had all the momentum that led to a turnover and a try for them was a dumb play..

Kiraz showed some good signs as well and kept putting his hand up as always. RFM had another good stint. Hopefully he plays more next week. Dockar-Clay added something when he came on..

Despite another shit loss and many disappointing performances, they were a few of the positives..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kick chase pisses me off man this whole team just finds new ways to fuck your day. It’s beyond a joke hurry up and sign a coach .

Malla

Reaction score
The kick chase pisses me off man this whole team just finds new ways to fuck your day. It’s beyond a joke hurry up and sign a coach .
They are either not in a straight line or all are off side lol or both

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching other games this weekend (I did not watch the Dogs, because I already knew it would be another waste of time), what struck me is how many players are moving with the ball carrier, ready for an offload, and prepared to take it as speed.

Speed wins games. Speed in playing the ball, speed in carrying the ball, and speed in defence.
You have to be fit to play that style of footy. We are plodders

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who’s a fat **** ? Lol

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Max king , by far the best and consistent player on our pack .
You kind of sense he has improvement left in his game as well .

Patolo , meh . He’s ok but he’s not a player that you look at when he comes on to give you a threat of any kind . Yeah he’s a kid and has potential but I’m over kids that have potential that don’t kick on .