Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, after this false flag "terrorist attack" laws introduced to give police more power.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
update: they have detained a 14 year old for questioning.

hmmmm....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's been a lot of threats reported today targeting specific places,not sure if this is just another day at the office for ****ing psycho's and the media are just choosing to sensationalise it or if it really is something to worry about

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's been a lot of threats reported today targeting specific places,not sure if this is just another day at the office for ****ing psycho's and the media are just choosing to sensationalise it or if it really is something to worry about
'

It's not those who make public threats you should worry about, but those who give no warnings at all unfortunately.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again these are all false flags. If the government comes out of nowhere cresting new and tough laws and giving more power to police then there will be backlash from the sheep.

But if you create a sense of danger, than the sheep will be happy with the changes.

Imagine they introduced all these bullshit new air travel rules if 911 didn't happen.

There would be mass protest all over the world. Now we have to take our shoes and belts off and they X-ray us as well.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Again these are all false flags. If the government comes out of nowhere cresting new and tough laws and giving more power to police then there will be backlash from the sheep.

But if you create a sense of danger, than the sheep will be happy with the changes.

Imagine they introduced all these bullshit new air travel rules if 911 didn't happen.

There would be mass protest all over the world. Now we have to take our shoes and belts off and they X-ray us as well.
New world order it's all coming together, the new law is going to be past in 24 days where they can arrest a 14 year old with no charge for 28 days lol what happened to innocent until proven guilty now it's guilty until proven innocent

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
New world order it's all coming together, the new law is going to be past in 24 days where they can arrest a 14 year old with no charge for 28 days lol what happened to innocent until proven guilty now it's guilty until proven innocent

this law doesnt mean any thing as they can still arrest anyone (muslims) if they think he/she has spoken in a manner which makes him/her look like agreeing with ISIS and its agenda. Even if you say "Allah Akbar" in public you might get arrested..lol

For anyone to get arrested on terrorism charges , all he/she has to do is watch ISIS videos on the internet and thats it. you dont even have to comment on social media that you agree with them.

the real ISIS supporters still walk the streets free and they know about them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly brother, but if we talk about the NWO that even world leaders talk about we are the crazy ones.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
this law doesnt mean any thing as they can still arrest anyone (muslims) if they think he/she has spoken in a manner which makes him/her look like agreeing with ISIS and its agenda. Even if you say "Allah Akbar" in public you might get arrested..lol

For anyone to get arrested on terrorism charges , all he/she has to do is watch ISIS videos on the internet and thats it. you dont even have to comment on social media that you agree with them.

the real ISIS supporters still walk the streets free and they know about them.
Really? Is it true about watching the videos? I always do Web searches on Assyrians fuking up ISIS. Am I on the list even though I'm not Muslim.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? Is it true about watching the videos? I always do Web searches on Assyrians fuking up ISIS. Am I on the list even though I'm not Muslim.

you speak arabic , so close enough. lol

naah i am serious, even on the phone when i am talking my mom and aunts, they say let just dont mention the word Alqaeda or ISIS on the phone as govt is tapping every phone call and we might get into trouble for nothing.

paranoid or not, but when you hear from people who have been questioned by AFP over things like that you wonder.

just like that 14 year old muslim kid in america who brought a clock as a school project to his school and he was arrested cos the teacher though it was a bomb and he was questioned for 3 hours at the cop shop.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you speak arabic , so close enough. lol

naah i am serious, even on the phone when i am talking my mom and aunts, they say let just dont mention the word Alqaeda or ISIS on the phone as govt is tapping every phone call and we might get into trouble for nothing.

paranoid or not, but when you hear from people who have been questioned by AFP over things like that you wonder.

just like that 14 year old muslim kid in america who brought a clock as a school project to his school and he was arrested cos the teacher though it was a bomb and he was questioned for 3 hours at the cop shop.
So your aunt said, on the phone, not to say Isis or alquaeda on the phone ? That made me giggle that's something id say

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So your aunt said, on the phone, not to say Isis or alquaeda in the phone ? That made me giggle that's something id say

yeah true... they dont want to talk about any political events involving muslims in the world on the phone.

they think somehow AFP/ cops are listening to our conversation and will pick words in our conversation to hassle us.

you gotta watch this indian movie with english sub titles.

this is exactly how it happens.

[video=youtube;92LYu4b0NbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92LYu4b0NbY[/video]

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

that makes a lot of sense but why would the government waste their time making new laws if there is no threat?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Metadata started today. Welcome to the New World Order.

Every detail of who, what, when, where, how long will be recorded. Including phone calls, emails, messages and surfing the Web.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's 4chan .. enough said.

Just because a few morons in the USA have used it as their forum of choice to announce they are going to do something, doesn't mean everything posted as a threat on there is legit.

In regards to the recent threats, you can bet your bottom dollar it's the same as that moron kid who issued Facebook threats against the NSW Police (and got arrested). Only difference is that 4chan is much harder to track as they operate almost completely anonymously from overseas.

So getting them to hand over Johnny Dickhea*ds IP address to go and have a chat to him, is made MUCH harder than Facebook (who are incredibly prompt at supplying Police with requests for information, where a creditable threat is made).

Because posting is done anonymously on there, you can expect more morons to catch on and continue doing it, and trying to get 5 seconds of fame in the news.

At the moment you have:
1. The Islamic/Muslim radicals (like that kids mates/contacts) and their supporters. Example - the bloke issueing threats to police on Facebook.
2. The anti Muslim/Islam rednecks - who are quite possibly making up stuff pretending to be Muslims, in order to turn more people against Muslims.
3. The trolls - who are making shit up just to see the reaction they get.

I'd like to see the laws changed to include "Using a carriage service to make a creditable threat" as current laws are just "using a carriage service to threaten, menace or harass".

This would mean anyone using social media (even overseas) to make a threat (regardless if legit or not) could face prosecution.
I never considered that the rednecks ,
anti muslim groups could be falsifying threats to create support hmmm

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow I'm loving the insight you guys have about world affairs ,if you ever want to know what Kim or Chloe are up to atm just ask me..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.