Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Afraid so. I'm already planning my end of season trip :grinning: LOL
Chin up mate,
Parra are at least playing with some pride and passion.

If they can stay mentally strong, they still can mathematically make the finals, once in anything can happen.

Us dogs on the other hand, well, that's another story,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chin up mate,
Parra are at least playing with some pride and passion.

If they can stay mentally strong, they still can mathematically make the finals, once in anything can happen.

Us dogs on the other hand, well, that's another story,
I want them to make it to embarrass the nrl

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hindmarsh the shit **** reckons they should make the 8 because they deserve it. Fucking delusional ****.

Reactions: Izy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
parra would be the only team in the history of the comp to go over the cap and still able to make the top 8 mathematically.

why it didnt happen for us and storm?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
parra would be the only team in the history of the comp to go over the cap and still able to make the top 8 mathematically.

why it didnt happen for us and storm?
Who cares lol
Storm and Dogs won a premiership straight after.
The Eels, 30 years.
Make that 31 years now and counting.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh and a p fkn s to dropbear. Stop talking shit. Yes the nrl cleared them for this but then they found more shit out after they asked the eels if there is anything else. Stop playing the fkn victim card and accept how shit your club is without a but or a if or a they said this or they said that or he did that or he didn't do that fkn suck it up I swear you eels supporters are the biggest fkn whingers and act as if the nrl has it out for you. You only need to look at only 12 point deduction compared the penalty of the dogs and the storm.
Oh and your team is still over the cap.
Who's playing a victim. I'm a dialysis patient pal, so when I say I look like I belong in that coffin, it's because I do. Your life my revolve around football, for me it's a sport I follow. I'll leave you to it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra now paying $101 best throw a few $$ on em in case the nrl goes for a "redemption feel good changed my cheating life around " angle for the grandfinal

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's playing a victim. I'm a dialysis patient pal, so when I say I look like I belong in that coffin, it's because I do. Your life my revolve around football, for me it's a sport I follow. I'll leave you to it.
I'm not talking about using a sickness as victimisation wtf don't try and vilify me. I'm saying parra fans as a whole play the victim card acting like they're picked on by the nrl.
And I have no idea what you're sickness is but I hope you get better so we can trade insults.
But please don't try and vilify me and act like I was talking about your sickness Coz I wasn't

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This one is of massive proportions. I cannot understand how they can still be allowed to accrue points and have a chance of playing semi final footy. Of course they cannot do this until they cut $570k from their roster and I would say they will do this sooner ( much) rather than later. Two weeks until their next game.
Todd unlike his predecessors took the easy road in not wanting to prevent them earning any points. Why is that the case? How will it sit with him and the NRL if Parramatta can make the semis and go deep into September; I know it will not sit well with fans of the other clubs who were punished for the same crime of breaching the salary cap in a deliberate way. They were not afforded the same. I guess the lesson is if you get caught, get caught early in the season so you still have a shot at the big dance.

Hailed as the BIGGEST breach since the Melbourne one; however Melbourne was precluded from winning any further points in the competition and took NO part in the finals series. Consistency....what? A fine of $1mill with $250k suspended. Todd Greenberg says it was an operation of consistent, systematic and sustained rorting by the club under the watch of the board and its members and in fact they helped with it. Paying cash under the table, dodgy invoices, dodgy third party; they had numerous chances to come clean and did not. Breach 5 of the last 6 years and are over again this year. The breach in fact is even bigger than ours.

The NRL is well and truly pissed at the club and I don't blame them, I am certainly angry.

I feel for guys like DB and others who love their club and don't deserve the anguish. The guys who perpetrated this are a bunch of arseholes and they deserve nothing but scorn and need to be ashamed of themselves.Lying, cheating bastards, all of them.

You know what makes this worse. Parra did sweet FA over the last three years and the advantage they sought to gain did nothing.

I actually like the whole you can get points once you sort out your shit.

This encourages them to release players to get under the cap, these players can then go and play for other clubs, which had they not rorted the system they would probably be at other clubs already.

This shedding of over $500,000 worth of talent will no doubt reduce the quality of the team and make it harder to win matches anyway

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what should have happened to brisbane with their dodgy dealings and that whole andrew gee thing.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about using a sickness as victimisation wtf don't try and vilify me. I'm saying parra fans as a whole play the victim card acting like they're picked on by the nrl.
And I have no idea what you're sickness is but I hope you get better so we can trade insults.
But please don't try and vilify me and act like I was talking about your sickness Coz I wasn't
I think DB misunderstood what you said. I know exactly where you're coming from.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Their only 4 wins outside the 8, what a load of BS!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was he speaking English!?
Sort of.
Maybe that particular person needs to build a bridge and get up to Coffs Harbour to find out.

So it is all Todd Greenberg's fault? The only fault he has is that he has still given them a glimmer of being able to play in the semis.

This may not be over yet.....criminal charges could be forthcoming due to the goings on, particularly if cash money changed hands that was not disclosed in tax returns etc. ....meaning whoever received it did so knowing it was done in an underhanded way.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, I wasn't joking. At the moment I'm too sick to care. Basically, a small number of people of self centred belligerent arseholes have wrecked it for the rest of us. The NRL assured us that the cap was fine for 2016, now, it looks like we may have to shed some, so once again, they lied. Thirty years I've waited and supported my team until they could get a group of players to take us to the top, just to see this happen. But who I really feel for at the moment is BA and the boys. Don't make the mistake of underestimating them. We have most of the tough games out of the way and as much as it seems improbable to make the semi's, it's still not impossible. You might think once again that the Eels have nothing to play for and will be easy beats. Well it only seems that way. Good luck to you all for the rest of the year.
Winning the lottery is not impossible either

unlucky mate

best of luck for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.