Reaction score
Panthers fans, now know Nathan Cleary's nickname is Roger Ramjet. :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds 2nd last drop out was awful. Don't know why he thought 'fuck it, I'll do it again' with that last one.
Panthers are an elite side who back their fitness and process. You never go short on them imo, let's Penrith know your weak and scared to do it the hard way.
Reynolds kicks long on every line drop Broncos probably win, I'm glad he choked though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Got to hand it to the Panthers, they are a great team and have written their name in the history books. 3 straight GF wins and 4 straight GF appearances. That is not easy .
Amazing achievement, would be awesome to experience as a fan. But also humbling in knowing that in your lifetime this achievement will not be exceeded.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Gus was right about Brisbane losing Panthers winning..
he was wrong when he mocked kevin walters for saying brisbane can win it inside 3 years, they certainly could have won it this year and have a great chance next year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Get ready for James Pooper's (Hooper) articles to come flooding in about how Panthers are bad winners or some bullshit. Get ready for Fox (fake news) to post some social media stuff and spin it like they are cocky or disrespectful.
Seems to be all about Reynolds being a poor losing capt not thanking the Pennies (he did tho). Media are scumbags...oh and JAC still has a ways to go too I guess. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why was it that there were no "six agains" in that game. Or did I miss them?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ref put away the whistle and let them play footy. There were infringements from both teams throughout the game but it all evened out in the end and made for an entertaining game of footy. I like fatigue in games, like the old days of origin.
Hopefully no rule changes coming for next year that the NRL will feel the need to ruthlessly enforce from the get go.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I for one was glad there was only one and that kept it to a contest between the actual players on the field.

Can certainly understand a lot of fans wondering why it was reffed differently to the usual nit picking rubbish we get thru the year tho.

Of course there were penalties, 6 agains to be found. Both teams transgressed in some areas but with 2 high quality rosters like this it was good to see the ref let them play and showcase their talents if good enough.

Goes to show there is still a great game there when you take out the ref influence.