Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yep I said the same thing in 06 prelim when we were 20-6 up against you guys. Now you know how it feels for the second time. Two GF’s you shouldn’t have lost, 2015 and 2023. It’s good that you guys are back in the field now. Remember when there was no salary cap for the Broncos and you guys had the whole QLD SOO team in your side?
That 2006 prelim shits me to tears. Fuckin Mason and Shrek taunting Webcke and 70centsalitre going into the tunnels at half time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah not at that stage in a Grand Final. Brisbane's goal line defence was horrible that last 20 minutes as they were gassed.
i think its only slightly better to defend the line from 30-40m out than start from 10m out when gassed, not having to run back 10m vs scrubbing off a few tackles but its much better to have the ball

so the risk reward is huge towards going short, if brisbane can get the ball back there its almost grand final over

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i think its only slightly better to defend the line from 30-40m out than start from 10m out when gassed, not having to run back 10m vs scrubbing off a few tackles but its much better to have the ball

so the risk reward is huge towards going short, if brisbane can get the ball back there its almost grand final over
Agree to disagree Rod. I think it's inviting too much pressure, especially at that stage of the game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ben Hunt would be lowkey celebrating the Panthers win along with Wayne.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see what you are saying but Critta with his try and those 6 again kicks from nothing were huge, both were huge in that final 20 mins and lead to such a great finish
Yeah critta was massive so glad he now a bulldog.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Agree to disagree Rod. I think it's inviting too much pressure, especially at that stage of the game.
well they went long and gave up the try, giving penrith the ball is inviting pressure

ive got to watch that shit again to see how many times brisbane were caught ball watching and player watching penrith

even on the cleary kick that went dead it looked like brisbane were jogging and would be beaten to the ball, i don't care if you are gassed, a GF win is supposed to override that for a single sprint and the back 3 are not doing anything anyway

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want one of those tables JT is looking at..be great to use for gaming..

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine it was the dogs who just won 3 on the bounce? Honestly these Penrith fans better appreciate what they've got cause some people go their entire lives workout seeing one.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine it was the dogs who just won 3 on the bounce? Honestly these Penrith fans better appreciate what they've got cause some people go their entire lives workout seeing one.
It is party time in the riff baby!

Luai's street is getting shut down again!