Panthers next week. what’s your score prediction?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
99-0

Elliott scores a field goal and is MOM.......for the Panfers!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had the misfortune to watch Mounties game. Britt and Stimpson both on report at least once if not more. Topine looks to have received a serious injury in the last minute. Stocks are very low. I think Jackson and JMK back this week. Thank god Katoa is suspended . Elliott will survive because there is no one else to replace him. For all those desperate for Jackson Topine to come in to NRL he still gets physically dominated in reserves. Enthusiastic but makes no post contact metres . Gets dragged in defence. To his credit ran a good line at pace to score a late try. He will make little or no difference as a back rower at this stage of his career. He is a 14 for me. Watson Heleta went well along with the hooker Josh Daley.
Dean Britt was better than Stimpson and Ogden. ( which wasn’t much). They got dominated by bears no names. Ex dogs Josh Bergamin and Brad Abbey outplayed our backline.
The rest were barely reserve grade standard. So bare this in mind if the same plodders are selected for NRL when , in reality , the rubbish we have is still probably the best at our disposal.
Thanks for the info.
I saw that Flanagan didn't get a run in Mounties, any ideas on why?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our defense is better than than the Rabbits at the moment, if Trent improves on that the Dogs will be one step closer to being competitive with the Panthers.
A normal running game won't work against them, it will have to be kicks.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Burton was motivated today playing on his home ground in Dubbo. Think he will be motivated when he plays us. He was only shadowed by Cleary today, and that was probably because he didn’t touch the ball as much.

I guess the score depends on when we go down to 12 players, and that all depends on when Hetherington comes on the field. If he is the starting prop I guess it’ll be a record score.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Auto 2 points from the BYEdogs.

I'd say we would be a training session for them but we aren't that good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers 58
Dogs 0
We may score a try if we are lucky and if we do it'll be off a defensive error from Penrith and nothing special from us.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We scored 18 against Melbourne and I consider Melbourne better than Penrith tbh

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to win by watching a Dogs Game.

Same Game Multi @ 2.62/1
  • Panthers -31.5
  • Total match points 50.5+
You can wait closer to the day and possibly add either 1 of Burton, Cleary, Kikau as anytime try scorers which will boost the odds.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is honestly going to be scary I’m thinking they can put 70 on us I swear no joke this is messed up