Panthers next week. what’s your score prediction?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to win by watching a Dogs Game.

Same Game Multi @ 2.62/1
  • Panthers -31.5
  • Total match points 50.5+
You can wait closer to the day and possibly add either 1 of Burton, Cleary, Kikau as anytime try scorers which will boost the odds.
I think Cleary will come off with about 20 mins to go (rest him for origin) and Burton will slot into the halves so the scoreline might not be what most think. Here's hoping anyway.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths are better then us so we're fuked! 62 - 4
Ten converted tries. So you're predicting they'll take a kick for goal at some stage? I'd say you are right they will go for two when we are leading 4-0 lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We are 2:1 to score a converted try.
If anyone a gambler

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unless Cleary, Luai and Co want to be ruled out of Origin with a concussion.... suggest they leave the field in the first 15mins... We got nothing to lose..

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 hours video session for all players this week learning The Duck and Drop Stumble and acting lessons from Jack Thompson.
I am just waiting for the moment one of our players gets hit high and dives or lays down and the ref suddenly screams out "Milking, milking, get up" and it doesn't get penalised or binned ... then to spite us, one minute later they call our player off for an HIA.

Then a media hate campaign will start after the game talking about how we're ruining the game with our players taking dives.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably our least stressful game for a dogs supporter in history. We know the outcome already, the game has been played and result known even before kickoff.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our defense is better than than the Rabbits at the moment, if Trent improves on that the Dogs will be one step closer to being competitive with the Panthers.
A normal running game won't work against them, it will have to be kicks.
Kick early for good kick chase to Staines side. Keep the ball away from To’o so they don’t get a good set start. This might keep the score down a bit.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant see our attack putting even 10 points on the Penrith defence if they play even 80% of their recent form. They will bully Wakeham and Avo and I will be surprised if they don't break 50 on us. Hetho needs to make his eventual send off worth while, old fashion stiff arm or shoulder charge on Cleary and then trip over and "accidently" headbutt Luai on his way to the sheds once sent off.