Panthers next week. what’s your score prediction?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching penrith game at the moment. This burton imo is a big game player. Big occasion for him playing in front of his home crowd in dubbo and he delivered, scoring a hat trick.

Just hope he does not feel he needs to prove anything playing against us next week

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Panthers put on 56 against souffs with latrell back in the side if they play at anywhere near 100 percent against us they will crack 100

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk there’s lot of panthers fans on here Fogs by two fuk penrith

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just had the misfortune to watch Mounties game. Britt and Stimpson both on report at least once if not more. Topine looks to have received a serious injury in the last minute. Stocks are very low. I think Jackson and JMK back this week. Thank god Katoa is suspended . Elliott will survive because there is no one else to replace him. For all those desperate for Jackson Topine to come in to NRL he still gets physically dominated in reserves. Enthusiastic but makes no post contact metres . Gets dragged in defence. To his credit ran a good line at pace to score a late try. He will make little or no difference as a back rower at this stage of his career. He is a 14 for me. Watson Heleta went well along with the hooker Josh Daley.
Dean Britt was better than Stimpson and Ogden. ( which wasn’t much). They got dominated by bears no names. Ex dogs Josh Bergamin and Brad Abbey outplayed our backline.
The rest were barely reserve grade standard. So bare this in mind if the same plodders are selected for NRL when , in reality , the rubbish we have is still probably the best at our disposal.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had the misfortune to watch Mounties game. Britt and Stimpson both on report at least once if not more. Topine looks to have received a serious injury in the last minute. Stocks are very low. I think Jackson and JMK back this week. Thank god Katoa is suspended . Elliott will survive because there is no one else to replace him. For all those desperate for Jackson Topine to come in to NRL he still gets physically dominated in reserves. Enthusiastic but makes no post contact metres . Gets dragged in defence. To his credit ran a good line at pace to score a late try. He will make little or no difference as a back rower at this stage of his career. He is a 14 for me. Watson Heleta went well along with the hooker Josh Daley.
Dean Britt was better than Stimpson and Ogden. ( which wasn’t much). They got dominated by bears no names. Ex dogs Josh Bergamin and Brad Abbey outplayed our backline.
The rest were barely reserve grade standard. So bare this in mind if the same plodders are selected for NRL when , in reality , the rubbish we have is still probably the best at our disposal.
Thanks for the heads up LTD

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As long as we don’t break the 91 point record loss (which we sadly already hold) I’ll be happy. Hopefully no duck egg for us either.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
We're shit and are looking at an avalanche - but, I'll say it again. First Penrith cnt to rub it in our face - lets see if we can send that cnt to the dentist.

Penrith have been acting like fcking tossers all year. Bout time someone gave them a lesson.

Elliott - you've done fck'all recently - here is your chance at redemption.