Panther whingers

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because we don't cry and souk it doesn't mean we've been safe...

Some would consider this having a bit of a cry. To be fair, when these were released I nearly bought one as an act of support, your club as you say has been raided numerous times. Don't pretend you dont sook though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol dogs fans are the biggest sooks ever when it comes to our players getting raided. So much for treat others as you’d like to be treated.

Gus is trying yo turn us into the roosters and it breaks my heart, baby!
No choice. Gould has planted seeds in the lower grades but it will take a few years to bear fruit. Until then we need players. And the first grade team succeeding inspires the lower grades to get into the side. And good players are a good influence and guide for the juniors too.

I don't think any dogs fan wants to wait any longer for success, so wont want to wait for us to breed a good fg side. That will come down the track

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Some would consider this having a bit of a cry. To be fair, when these were released I nearly bought one as an act of support, your club as you say has been raided numerous times. Don't pretend you dont sook though.
Now now now...who said we are perfect ?
But it's taken the raids on our team of
* 1978 10 players
* 1989 9 players
* 1995 7 players
* Mid 1st decade 8 players
* The last decade and as a result of Hasler's and Lynne's mismanagement that left us no team...unforgivable !!!
Taken all the above into concideration, as fans we are allowed to whinge, Just a little :laughing:
ps. You should've bought that T-shirt, it's collectors item now :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: