News Pangai fighting fit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To me it doesn't matter how fit pangai is. It's his mentality that has to change first.
For example he can come on fresh and shy away from contact and look for the easy option / forced shit pass or offload.
Until he strips his game back and focuses on enjoying and winning first contact, he will always be overpaid and overrated

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do players have their monthly salaries go missing consistently into their accounts as much as their own performances on the field?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me it doesn't matter how fit pangai is. It's his mentality that has to change first.
For example he can come on fresh and shy away from contact and look for the easy option / forced shit pass or offload.
Until he strips his game back and focuses on enjoying and winning first contact, he will always be overpaid and overrated
1000 percent this. He needs the best sports psychologist in the country first and simple but effective coaching from CC and the rest would hopefully fall into place.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't like the idea of him boxing. Bloke needs to focus on one sport. If he breaks his hand boxing, or cops a bad concussion, it's the Bulldogs that suffer, not his boxing ambitions.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sick of this bloke lol.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This! He needs his game stripped back to the most simple of simple game plans. Run hard, Tackle hard. The rest of the team need to be there to support second phase.
Oh and NEVER play him on the edge. He is a Middle forward Prop at a pinch 13 but I think he should be playing at least 60minutes a game at Prop.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount of times TPJ has gone to marker whilst not being involved in the tackle is typical of his shit attitude. Forcing guys to run back 10 and essentially pulling guys out of our defensive structure because he is too lazy to get back in the line. If he can’t do the 1%ers he is a hindrance to the side.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The amount of times TPJ has gone to marker whilst not being involved in the tackle is typical of his shit attitude. Forcing guys to run back 10 and essentially pulling guys out of our defensive structure because he is too lazy to get back in the line. If he can’t do the 1%ers he is a hindrance to the side.
That’s got nothing to do with it. You do understand how a 3 man tackle work and who stays at marker and who retreats to A?..

Last edited:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s got nothing to do with it. You do understand how a 3 tackle work and who stays at market and who retreats to A?..
I know exactly how that works because I coach it.
Third man in around the legs should go to A
Pangai is 4th man in sometimes and has zero need to be there then jumps in to marker and forces first or second tacker to retreat.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was that other fella malla I think saying he’s gone wasn’t it?
Yeah that’s right, Malla.

I think I remember Malla saying that TPJ was faking injuries so he didn’t have to play in the front row and was real strong in saying that he won’t be at the Dogs next year..

@Malla Sorry if I’m wrong here but is this on the money still?

I can’t see him playing anywhere else next year for a number of reasons but I’m pretty sure you are adamant he will be?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone on here imagine pulling 800k at our jobs or business and needing a pep talk every few months to get us to show up?

Yes the guy can seriously play - offloads magic, devastating runner.

Not hopeful - can’t stand player princesses and its not how the Bulldogs roll.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely the team are working on relocating Mrs Tpj and bub to Sydney ffs that situation needs to be sorted I would have thought, plenty of nice places to live in the shire for example.
Stability off field is very important for Tevita he is seemingly a very emotional fella, hopefully is good to let rip in 23.

PS was he bad this year in our again underwhelming season? I don't think so..I reckon this got blown out of proportion.CC says its all good then let's go fuck all this rumours of transfer bullshit..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that’s right, Malla.

I think I remember Malla saying that TPJ was faking injuries so he didn’t have to play in the front row and was real strong in saying that he won’t be at the Dogs next year..

@Malla Sorry if I’m wrong here but is this on the money still?

I can’t see him playing anywhere else next year for a number of reasons but I’m pretty sure you are adamant he will be?
MIA because he has been found out to be another poo talker LOL

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely the team are working on relocating Mrs Tpj and bub to Sydney ffs that situation needs to be sorted I would have thought, plenty of nice places to live in the shire for example.
Stability off field is very important for Tevita he is seemingly a very emotional fella, hopefully is good to let rip in 23.

PS was he bad this year in our again underwhelming season? I don't think so..I reckon this got blown out of proportion.CC says its all good then let's go fuck all this rumours of transfer bullshit..
I’m sure the club would love to have her down here if it’s going to help Tevita.
There are obviously a lot of nice places to live but it might not be that simple if she’s close to family up in Queensland who are helping out with a new born.
You just can’t substitute having parents and perhaps others at her door step.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sure the club would love to have her down here if it’s going to help Tevita.
There are obviously a lot of nice places to live but it might not be that simple if she’s close to family up in Queensland who are helping out with a new born.
You just can’t substitute having parents and perhaps others at her door step.
Yeh true I don't know the family dynamic but relocate some family too, someone 3rd party him a 5br 4 bath mansion in Sylvania Heights or similar idgaf lol.

Just think if workable(and it should be I would have thought)they should work hard to get it done imo.
This guy misses his newborn like most fathers would but given his history it's a bigger thing for him and I dig that.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh true I don't know the family dynamic but relocate some family too, someone 3rd party him a 5br 4 bath mansion in Sylvania Heights or similar idgaf lol.

Just think if workable(and it should be I would have thought)they should work hard to get it done imo.
This guy misses his newborn like most fathers would but given his history it's a bigger thing for him and I dig that.
You forgot to throw in a swimming pool with a massive slide lol
Let’s just hope everything works out in the off season.