Our war cry

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That would have been hectic
I've watched a copa game over there. I thought I was going to die
Yeah bro, fucking insane. A thunderstorm passed over and it was so wet the ball would land and stop still. But they kept playing even though there was lightning striking in the distance too. Lol
People were letting off flares everywhere too. Insane.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just an idea that I been thinking of would be amazing if we could make it happen!
So how cool would it be if we could have an atmosphere like some of the overseas soccer teams have and create! (minus the flares)
Lots of soccer clubs have there die hard fan fans (ultras) but if you find the videos of chants and singing the the atmosphere is f**king amazing!
Obviously we would have to be competitive on the field for this to work and would of been impossible to happen the last few years as the fans need a reason to have passion and show up in big numbers.
I've been to Brazil and watched 1 of their biggest clubs (Flamengo) play a home game derby and it was nuts!
Maybe the stadiums that we play at make this kind of atmosphere impossible I don't know, so just asking for any suggestions!
Pretty sure we could make it work, and a big reason of that is due to our large Lebanese fan base.... Gotta give it to you guys yas have so much passion once ya get set on something....
Please don't laugh as I'm just trying to start by throwing up ideas I was thinking....
Maybe the chant could start of with our heartland suburb names...
Bankstown, Belmore, canterbury etc etc
Or ouf club legends Mortimer, Tunks, Folks, Lamb, El masri finished off by Bullfrog! etc etc...
Imagine a packed crowd singing out a chant Involving something like this would be cool and the team would have to rise to the occasion!
Seriously try and find some videos of overseas soccer atmospheres but it's amazing!
I love this whole idea. I love the singing at overseas football games. I actually believe we have the right demographic of supporters and passion to make it happen too. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, the size of stadium vs crowd won't allow it to take full effect.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A bulldog bark that gets louder and faster

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It works well with the Melbourne Victory fans when the crowd all gets in on singing "Stand By Me".

As a Victory supporter I actually love it, even not being there it creates a very special atmosphere that can be felt through the tv screen.

Now it's just a matter of finding the right song.

Can we use "Stand By Me" ???

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember when someone posted a list of chants & songs here years ago. It was hilarious and I was just glad I sat on the other side of the stadium

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the same feeling at a millwall game, fkn mental
All that comes to mind when I hear/see Millwall is that little kid in the police uniform swearing "Millwall, Millwall, fuck em all, fuck em all"

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the last few seasons it's been YELP,YELP,YELP.....let's hope this season we learn how to bark again.