Our war cry

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just an idea that I been thinking of would be amazing if we could make it happen!
So how cool would it be if we could have an atmosphere like some of the overseas soccer teams have and create! (minus the flares)
Lots of soccer clubs have there die hard fan fans (ultras) but if you find the videos of chants and singing the the atmosphere is f**king amazing!
Obviously we would have to be competitive on the field for this to work and would of been impossible to happen the last few years as the fans need a reason to have passion and show up in big numbers.
I've been to Brazil and watched 1 of their biggest clubs (Flamengo) play a home game derby and it was nuts!
Maybe the stadiums that we play at make this kind of atmosphere impossible I don't know, so just asking for any suggestions!
Pretty sure we could make it work, and a big reason of that is due to our large Lebanese fan base.... Gotta give it to you guys yas have so much passion once ya get set on something....
Please don't laugh as I'm just trying to start by throwing up ideas I was thinking....
Maybe the chant could start of with our heartland suburb names...
Bankstown, Belmore, canterbury etc etc
Or ouf club legends Mortimer, Tunks, Folks, Lamb, El masri finished off by Bullfrog! etc etc...
Imagine a packed crowd singing out a chant Involving something like this would be cool and the team would have to rise to the occasion!
Seriously try and find some videos of overseas soccer atmospheres but it's amazing!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant really work in aus especially for a team that plays in a stadium with 8x as many seats as fans most games

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP has a great idea. Would be cool to get the home crowds belting out words of war and and scaring the fuck out of the opposition. Can we light flares as well? ( i joke i joke)

But for the love of god do not follow other teams ideas
Canberras shitty viking clap. Retards cant even clap together in a timly fashion.
Or sharks faggotty hands or what ever the fuck they do.

And for the love of god get rid of the stupid who let the dogs out music scary lady made us run out to.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
OP has a great idea. Would be cool to get the home crowds belting out words of war and and scaring the fuck out of the opposition. Can we light flares as well? ( i joke i joke)

But for the love of god do not follow other teams ideas
Canberras shitty viking clap. Retards cant even clap together in a timly fashion.
Or sharks faggotty hands or what ever the fuck they do.

And for the love of god get rid of the stupid who let the dogs out music scary lady made us run out to.
We were running out to that song long before Aunty RaeRae came on board. Show the Baha Men some damn respect FFS. Am I right @Rodzilla?

1645153170712.png

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just an idea that I been thinking of would be amazing if we could make it happen!
So how cool would it be if we could have an atmosphere like some of the overseas soccer teams have and create! (minus the flares)
Lots of soccer clubs have there die hard fan fans (ultras) but if you find the videos of chants and singing the the atmosphere is f**king amazing!
Obviously we would have to be competitive on the field for this to work and would of been impossible to happen the last few years as the fans need a reason to have passion and show up in big numbers.
I've been to Brazil and watched 1 of their biggest clubs (Flamengo) play a home game derby and it was nuts!
Maybe the stadiums that we play at make this kind of atmosphere impossible I don't know, so just asking for any suggestions!
Pretty sure we could make it work, and a big reason of that is due to our large Lebanese fan base.... Gotta give it to you guys yas have so much passion once ya get set on something....
Please don't laugh as I'm just trying to start by throwing up ideas I was thinking....
Maybe the chant could start of with our heartland suburb names...
Bankstown, Belmore, canterbury etc etc
Or ouf club legends Mortimer, Tunks, Folks, Lamb, El masri finished off by Bullfrog! etc etc...
Imagine a packed crowd singing out a chant Involving something like this would be cool and the team would have to rise to the occasion!
Seriously try and find some videos of overseas soccer atmospheres but it's amazing!
I watched Vasco V Flamenco at maracaña stadium in Rio. Fucking insane!!!