Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it’s sad to say this but, players don’t seem to see our club as an attraction anymore, it’s gonna be a mission to sign some good players trying to get out of this rebuild. And having pay as coach it’s not going to attract top quality players.
Losing games and a nobody coach will do that.
When we were rocking, record wins in a row, legend coach at the helm, they all wished they were us and would have been lining up to be part of the juggernaut.

Our time will come again just as it did after the Terry Lamb era, in fact, that 2004 team was probably the best ever, shame they only came away with only the one Premiership..should have been 3 (Broncos comeback and Oasis-gate f’d us).

We scored England’s best prop and there will be more to come..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just to clear the air I have never and will never threat anyone if you are directing that at me bud.

I feel people who are violent in our society are scum of the earth and shoulbe have the book thrown at them. Our justice system doesn't help either letting these scum bags to walk out on our streets.
Tassie and I were referring to Alzz mate. I know you weren’t threatening me all good. I agree as well, unfortunately many don’t have the brains to use violence as a last resort

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
it’s sad to say this but, players don’t seem to see our club as an attraction anymore, it’s gonna be a mission to sign some good players trying to get out of this rebuild. And having pay as coach it’s not going to attract top quality players.
It's not even an attraction for the loyal fans - that is the real tragedy.

SoWhat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let’s all stop and think for a moment.
So the dogs face a mission impossible to attract good players .. maybe...but wait
Does anybody know who got the wooden spoon on two years ago ah yes those slippery eels. Now would you say they would be an attractive club to play for and no need for overs to be paid, I’d say of course.Good management, recruitment and junior development saw them turn things around. Lessons learnt.
But not us Bulldogs, oh no, we have not learnt from the past and the past mistakes continues to haunt and shape our future. What’s so funny the fans continue to be bombarded with the tag Proud To be a Bulldog yet know one is walking the walk and talking the talk.
And to think we could have had both Tedesco and Moses we would not be having this thread and being favourites for the spoon. We we attractive enough back then, no more excuses please.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're sacking players who did nothing criminal yet squirrel grip Burgess barge-arse serial sexter who cheated on his wife has a gig with Fox Sports now

The state of the media is an absolute joke.