Our 2024 fullback is…

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit, Crichton has played fullback for Penrith 6 times for 5 wins and scored 3 tries, he has also played wing 10 times for 8 wins and scored 3 tries.

Always a Bulldog
Serious question. Do you memorise all these stats or do you research on google just to make a counter argument?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question. Do you memorise all these stats or do you research on google just to make a counter argument?
Mostly I remember, but when not sure I check, I prefer facts.

The Crichton stats I knew because he's a Bulldog now and important for us, plus the fullback question is constantly asked.

Always a Bulldog

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bullshit, Crichton has played fullback for Penrith 6 times for 5 wins and scored 3 tries, he has also played wing 10 times for 8 wins and scored 3 tries.

Always a Bulldog
The fact that you think playing fullback 6 times means he qualifies to hit the ground running.....

Never played fullback obviously meant that he hasn't played the position properly week in week out, which he hasn't. Filling in 6 times doesn't count. Nice nitpicking though, kudos for being extremely small minded.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that you think playing fullback 6 times means he qualifies to hit the ground running.....
Where did I post that?

played fullback obviously meant that he hasn't played the position properly week in week out, which he hasn't.
Well, maybe you should have posted that instead of "never played fullback before", that's an absolute statement,

filling 6 times doesn't count.
But it does count and I'm confident ICleary picks his team based on what is best for the team and plainly he believes Edwards at fullback and Crichton at centre is best for Penrith. But we don't have Edwards we have Tracey, whose best position is centre and Taffe whose best position is halfback. So picking them over Crichton at fullback doesn't make sense IMHO. Well not right now anyway, the real positional preseason only started yesterday, up until then it's been conditioning.

nitpicking though, kudos for being extremely small minded.
What you call small minded I call being accurate.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited: