Optus down

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was with Optus. After the bullshit databreach stuff, just wasn't worth sticking with them. Not so much that they got Databreached. It was that they didn't give a shit that people's information was leaked. All they did was offer 12 months identity protection which they probably didn't pay a cent for as it was a marketing deal.

That along with the constant connection issues I had with them. Vodafone has even worse service, but at least they're honest about it. When I have a connection issue with Vodafone, they say that there's a problem. When I had an issue with Optus, I would call customer support and they would tell me that there is no issue. So I would call mates that work for Optus and they would tell me that there's an outage caused by an Optus fuck up.

I have two mates that work for Optus. Even with those issues, they always tell me how Optus is the greatest ISP ever. I tell them that if they spend a week working for any other ISP, they'll change their stance.
Optus "YES" i m struggling to know what that means

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to do a documentary “voiced” over by David Attenborough on the “yes” voters today with their “yes” network Optus imbeciles. Looking at their phones with no internet perplexed. Hitting it over their heads and jumping up and down like a baboon

take note of the kennel members not posting today… yes Optus buffoon imbeciles with no internet

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to do a documentary “voiced” over by David Attenborough on the “yes” voters today with their “yes” network Optus imbeciles. Looking at their phones with no internet perplexed. Hitting it over their heads and jumping up and down like a baboon

take note of the kennel members not posting today… yes buffoon imbeciles with no internet
yes-238381_1280.jpg

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck SingTel.
Far better company prior to that takeover.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

take note of the kennel members not posting today… yes Optus buffoon imbeciles with no internet
because telstra never had an outage?

in that documentary you should include optus customers enjoying the english premier league and la liga on demand with a smile on their face

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because telstra never had an outage?

in that documentary you should include optus customers enjoying the english premier league and la liga on demand with a smile on their face
are you defending the abhorrent service from “yes” Optus? In the documentary voiced over by David Attenborough we see the “yes” voter, “yes” Optus customer imbecile with egg over one’s face on their way to work, using public transport with no internet, pressed up against another fat yes Optus customer like a pressed ham, cheek to cheek sweating. In a primal state of fight stance battling for a seat to sit there having to upend the fellow Optus imbecile and then no internet on their brick of a phone

a Vodafone customer in the background breaks into laughter speaking with their friends with perfect phone reception

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d personally love it if we could do a documentary on @Doogie voiced over by David Attenborough… just follow him about all day.. you would see him engaging in conversation with different people throughout the day, one by one we would see a brief discussion take place and then they would throw an uppercut or quick hook at @Doogie dropping him on his arse :grinning:. David Attenborough can say but this process repeats with his yes voter, yes Optus customer not learning from his mistakes. At the end of the day he retires to a bubble bath and the painful exchanges repeats the next day

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’d personally love it if we could do a documentary on @Doogie voiced over by David Attenborough… just follow him about all day.. you would see him engaging in conversation with different people throughout the day, one by one we would see a brief discussion take place and then they would throw an uppercut or quick hook at @Doogie dropping him on his arse :grinning:. David Attenborough can say but this process repeats with his yes voter, yes Optus customer not learning from his mistakes. At the end of the day he retires to a bubble bath and the painful exchanges repeats the next day
Who are you again? Must be a fan. Just go buy the merch and follow my insta like the rest of the plebs.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
BGP, a lot of people are suddenly going to know how important it is to networks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A friend of mine is with one of those smaller Telcos i'd never heard of. Yesterday, they spammed all of their customers with offers of a credit for referring friends over to them. Clever.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Telstra haven't had an outage as bad as the Optus one yesterday. The was very very bad. This on back of the data breach last year. Optus are light years behind Telstra.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is it still down or did India fix the problem?