Options for when "The Gun" doesn't fire?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Kennel, this may be a bit controversial but I was thinking Albert Kelly is without a club for 23... I wonder if he'd be worth throwing a minimum contract at? Only 31 had some patches of form last year for the Broncs... I know he's not a long term option but might be useful to cover injuries etc. We still have a few spots open in the 30. Thoughts?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has deal with the dolphins may be train and trial.
Oh really, I was just reading a piece on players without contracts for this year, must have been a recent thing. Wakeham was on the list too and has signed with the tigs.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets see how Flanagan goes with a new coach, an improved roster and different structures before looking at alternative options.
Hey Kennel, this may be a bit controversial but I was thinking Albert Kelly is without a club for 23... I wonder if he'd be worth throwing a minimum contract at? Only 31 had some patches of form last year for the Broncs... I know he's not a long term option but might be useful to cover injuries etc. We still have a few spots open in the 30. Thoughts?

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might tread on to many toes.