One word story thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
But then it was figured out that Serena wasn't a human but was infact ....
an genderless alien from outer space that speaks a dialect of Afrikaan and space dusts which sounds like...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
an genderless alien from outer space that speaks a dialect of Afrikaan and space dusts which sounds like...
an elderly man farting through a CB Radio before shitting his pants.

Meanwhile at a gender illusionist rally, Realist90 was busy preparing his......

Wahesh

Reaction score
an elderly man farting through a CB Radio before shitting his pants.

Meanwhile at a gender illusionist rally, Realist90 was busy preparing his......
white picket signs with bold black text. One of the picket signs said "

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Screaming allahu Akbar death to ramen, whamen we protec their bobs and vaganas......
before settling down to cook up a delicious meal of bitch lasagna... but it was disgusting... it tasted hyperblad and made their bowels bangalore..

Meanwhile Godd Treenberg was in his office .......

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
before settling down to cook up a delicious meal of bitch lasagna... but it was disgusting... it tasted hyperblad and made their bowels bangalore..

Meanwhile Godd Treenberg was in his office .......
Wondering how the nrl isn’t booming after all the political correcting he’s done since taking charge, he starts thinking maybe toxic masculinity is.......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wondering how the nrl isn’t booming after all the political correcting he’s done since taking charge, he starts thinking maybe toxic masculinity is.......
as boring as the head on his shoulders, before asking Peter Beattie who his favourite team is in the NRL. Peter (a complete moron on all things Rugby League) looks at (what everyone else knows is a Bulldogs jersey), before confusing the jersey for .......

Wahesh

Reaction score
as boring as the head on his shoulders, before asking Peter Beattie who his favourite team is in the NRL. Peter (a complete moron on all things Rugby League) looks at (what everyone else knows is a Bulldogs jersey), before confusing the jersey for .......
The Huckleberry Hound Goon Squad. With one eyebrow raised, @Mr Invisible's turned a nasty red as he look at Beattie and yelled...

Wahesh

Reaction score
WHAT PART OF ME IS TURNING A NASTY RED @Wahesh?? To which @Wahesh corrected his sentence and replied ....
@Mr Invisible's head turned a nasty red. The fear in Peter Beattie's eye's was obvious, he knew he was about to cop a spray. At that point, Mr I's mouth opened, saliva began spraying out as he yelled...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible's head turned a nasty red. The fear in Peter Beattie's eye's was obvious, he knew he was about to cop a spray. At that point, Mr I's mouth opened, saliva began spraying out as he yelled...
"You had one job Peter, one job... the only thing you are good at is........."

Wahesh

Reaction score
"You had one job Peter, one job... the only thing you are good at is........."
Fucking up the simplest of tasks. Gobsmacked, Peter Beattie objected intensely stating "Up yours Mr I, I happen to love my teams and I follow Rugby Gold very seriously, and my favorite team is...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking up the simplest of tasks. Gobsmacked, Peter Beattie objected intensely stating "Up yours Mr I, I happen to love my teams and I follow Rugby Gold very seriously, and my favorite team is...
The Katoomba-Illawarra Sea Cucumbers... so stick one of them up your arse backwards", he then leaves the office in a rage, jumping into his Toyota .....

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Katoomba-Illawarra Sea Cucumbers... so stick one of them up your arse backwards", he then leaves the office in a rage, jumping into his Toyota .....
Skyline Ferrari, and attempted to do a burnout to make the exit dramatic. However, in full view of Wahesh, Mr I, @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN, instead of doing a burnout, Peter Beattie somehow managed to...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Skyline Ferrari, and attempted to do a burnout to make the exit dramatic. However, in full view of Wahesh, Mr I, @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN, instead of doing a burnout, Peter Beattie somehow managed to...
lose control, and crash through a kindergarten, narrowly missing Andrew Fifita who was trying to learn his ABCs. Realising he has also destroyed @Blue_boost s beloved Toyota Camry, Beattie attempted to flee the scene on foot only to be caught by .......

Wahesh

Reaction score
lose control, and crash through a kindergarten, narrowly missing Andrew Fifita who was trying to learn his ABCs. Realising he has also destroyed @Blue_boost s beloved Toyota Camry, Beattie attempted to flee the scene on foot only to be caught by .......
The man @Nasheed who was furious with what happened to @Blue_boost's Camry. Nasheed, sitting on top of Beattie who was now face down, managed to secure his hands behind his back with a set of plastic hand-cuffs he had on him while playing "Cop and Robbers" during recess said to him...

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The man @Nasheed who was furious with what happened to @Blue_boost's Camry. Nasheed, sitting on top of Beattie who was now face down, managed to secure his hands behind his back with a set of plastic hand-cuffs he had on him while playing "Cop and Robbers" during recess said to him...
"Dont mess with a motherfucker from the mean streets of Breakfast Point". Across the road at the local Asian noodlebar, Wahesh was busy checking out the local merchandise...

Wahesh

Reaction score
"Dont mess with a motherfucker from the mean streets of Breakfast Point". Across the road at the local Asian noodlebar, Wahesh was busy checking out the local merchandise...
...the local merchandise being a great assortment of Wahesh's favorite Asian delicacies, Pad Thai, Laksa, Spling Lolls, Flied Lice, Sushi, and Miso Soup. Wahesh ordered the feast for the king, but it was too much for any one man to eat, so he whistled across the street, and @Mr Invisible joined him. "You wouldn't believe what I saw Wahesh" he said as he joined his brother. I just saw...