One word story thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des Hasler - with a great big smile on his face. Raelene gentle clapped her hands together with some big news for all of Australia. "Des has quit coach of Manly and will contest the next election to be Prime Minister of Australia...
"I'm not gonna take it.... No I'm not gonna take it.. I'm not gonna take it.. anymore" Clive Palmer plagiarised. Pauline Hanson heard all the commotion and arrived in her pink barbie jeep with the plates KKK.666.

Everyone turned around and said....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
"I'm not gonna take it.... No I'm not gonna take it.. I'm not gonna take it.. anymore" Clive Palmer plagiarised. Pauline Hanson heard all the commotion and arrived in her pink barbie jeep with the plates KKK.666.

Everyone turned around and said....
"What the collective actual fark is this?" Pauline who was offended by Clive Palmers use or dirty tactics said to him "Please explain?" to which fatty boomsticks replied...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"What the collective actual fark is this?" Pauline who was offended by Clive Palmers use or dirty tactics said to him "Please explain?" to which fatty boomsticks replied...
Stick that in your fish fryer and cook it bitch!!! at witch point clive rolled up a massive bunger and.......

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The bunger explosion caused Clementine to be come the most pale ranga on the planet. Inspired by this, Pauline Hanson also wanted this ranga-time-machine trick for her own red hair, so she asked Clive to...