One word story thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw the international President if the LGBTIQFULLYSICKWRX - and his name was....
Not mentioned as it (he) wasn’t confounded by the patriarchal nature of having a name which would insinuate a gender of which he had none. A strong whamen walks in.......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not mentioned as it (he) wasn’t confounded by the patriarchal nature of having a name which would insinuate a gender of which he had none. A strong whamen walks in.......
only to realise that Mr Invisible had stumbled across this thread and noted that SOMEONE (who had been asked repeatedly to tone down the anti woman posts on here) had continued on his rants.

Considering his options, Mr Invisible decided the appropriate course of action was ....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
only to realise that Mr Invisible had stumbled across this thread and noted that SOMEONE (who had been asked repeatedly to tone down the anti woman posts on here) had continued on his rants.

Considering his options, Mr Invisible decided the appropriate course of action was ....
To poke this person in the eye with his ban stick. After much deliberation however Mr Invisible decided to instead...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Relax bro how is this ranting lol it’s about a sanctuary of empowered whamen with a non gendered president in relaist90. I hardly see the ranting lol. It’s a story. Do you want to censor story telling now?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To poke this person in the eye with his ban stick. After much deliberation however Mr Invisible decided to instead...
Join in the storytelling and stop censoring a brave and empowered individual in realist90.......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Join in the storytelling and stop censoring a brave and empowered individual in realist90.......
However Mr Invisible insisted that the discussion held in private message only days before, was clear in that it applied across all threads, and was not for Realist90 to pick and choose which ones it applied to.

Mr I considered this was a reasonable warning, and noted that if it continued, thread reply bans would be the only way to stop Realist90 and is early 1900s approach towards females.

Meanwhile Indiandog and Hacky McAxe were debating molten steel when ....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
However Mr Invisible insisted that the discussion held in private message only days before, was clear in that it applied across all threads, and was not for Realist90 to pick and choose which ones it applied to.

Mr I considered this was a reasonable warning, and noted that if it continued, thread reply bans would be the only way to stop Realist90 and is early 1900s approach towards females.

Realist90 was still in vain trying to explain he is merely storytelling and not ranting, but me invisible insisted.....

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Meanwhile Indiandog and Hacky McAxe were debating molten steel when ....virat

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Meanwhile Indiandog and Hacky McAxe were debating molten steel when ....virat

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

When a large rat entered the local Oporto's where the debate took place. As a result, @Indiandog got his phone out and decided to...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And to both their surprises, they found out that....
The steel is actually a strong whamen gender but won’t say it because he doesn’t want to trigger people that will lead to a ban, but then he realised he just......

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The steel is actually a strong whamen gender but won’t say it because he doesn’t want to trigger people that will lead to a ban, but then he realised he just......
Shat on a turtle

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dog shit, Serena Williams was 'dog shit', don't blame me sucka, you were respected for your professionalism but now your a sore loser.
Great way to bow out as one of the best.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dog shit, Serena Williams was 'dog shit', don't blame me sucka, you were respected for your professionalism but now your a sore loser.
Great way to bow out as one of the best.
But then it was figured out that Serena wasn't a human but was infact ....