One word story thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC >> LMFAO did we learn nothing from last time a thread like this opened.. and it became the most disturbing and bizzare thread this subforum had seen in some time.

It really needs to be a few words (or not count basic words like "the", and, not, etc etc etc).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC >> LMFAO did we learn nothing from last time a thread like this opened.. and it became the most disturbing and bizzare thread this subforum had seen in some time.

It really needs to be a few words (or not count basic words like "the", and, not, etc etc etc).
Clearly, I did not!

I have to confess, I didn’t see the thread getting very far ....

I guess we could make it a sentence each....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Band camp minding my own business when suddenly

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So gender fluid hurriedly went to the politicians to make a complaint against nature

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why
every
thread
on
this
forum
ends
up
bashing
the
indian
?

the gender fluid asked <added by Mr I>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because the non binary polysexual at the counter replied.. it's because Indiandog is a good bloke... and he owns 15 7/11s in the local area.

Oh I also heard that...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly, I did not!

I have to confess, I didn’t see the thread getting very far ....

I guess we could make it a sentence each....
@utility half the last one ended up with @south of heaven , myself, @TANK 2.0 (I think), and @Mr 95% going to some of the most dirty and disgusting places this place has ever ventured.. I'd try and dig it up.. it was so damn funny... but i think it got permanuked back in the day.

One of those guys might remember ... infact I think even @Moe was involved.

All I remember was there was alot about sharmoota, arses, and other really twisted stuff.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@utility half the last one ended up with @south of heaven , myself, @TANK 2.0 (I think), and @Mr 95% going to some of the most dirty and disgusting places this place has ever ventured.. I'd try and dig it up.. it was so damn funny... but i think it got permanuked back in the day.

One of those guys might remember ... infact I think even @Moe was involved.

All I remember was there was alot about sharmoota, arses, and other really twisted stuff.
I remember that one. Had alot of ass playing

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Because the non binary polysexual at the counter replied.. it's because Indiandog is a good bloke... and he owns 15 7/11s in the local area.

Oh I also heard that...
Indian dog's friend @Nasheed was secretly plotting to...