One word story thread...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@utility half the last one ended up with @south of heaven , myself, @TANK 2.0 (I think), and @Mr 95% going to some of the most dirty and disgusting places this place has ever ventured.. I'd try and dig it up.. it was so damn funny... but i think it got permanuked back in the day.

One of those guys might remember ... infact I think even @Moe was involved.

All I remember was there was alot about sharmoota, arses, and other really twisted stuff.
Yes..a story for the ages!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll start:
Indian dog turned up for work and ...

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll start:

A

Alexander the Great

I’ll start:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did ........ what have you got against bears???
When a bear doesn’t make sense to be there but just adds himself in coz he’ll be offended doesn’t mean he gets to wreck the sentence senpai!

Tell me in what identified gender fluid language does, “a gender fluid carrot killed there’s a bear in there” make sense!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
When a bear doesn’t make sense to be there but just adds himself in coz he’ll be offended doesn’t mean he gets to wreck the sentence senpai!

Tell me in what identified gender fluid language does, “a gender fluid carrot killed there’s a bear in there” make sense!
I have no idea what you said, that’s why I replied with a bear in there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea what you said, that’s why I replied with a bear in there.
Essentially a gender fluid carrot is able to kill just like females are able to shoot up buildings lol. You’re so bigoted you can’t even see the subliminal message behind it. Hahaha

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Essentially a gender fluid carrot is able to kill just like females are able to shoot up buildings lol. You’re so bigoted you can’t even see the subliminal message behind it. Hahaha
I still have no idea what your talking about but I will just agree lol