News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure the club found the bits about fighting legal charges helpful too.

FFS some people take any opportunity to shit on the club. It's a motivational speaker who's excelled in his sport. They're not taking morality lessons off him. Just advice on training and mental preparation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His name is Chad McGill he is one of the strength coaches , was a gun player from St pats blacktown..... Top kid too
He's the same age as me, we aren't kids anymore :sob:

• Haha
Reactions: J_B

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was a fucking monster.
What he did to Marvis Frazier is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in a ring. I thought he killed him.
I'm not into boxing or any combat sport, however I've sunk so many hours into watching footage of Tyson. I'm not really sure why. He was on a podcast a while ago and he was asked if he could fight anyone in history who would it be. He said Achilles lmao.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
UFC has always been for the lowest hanging fruits of humanity. Neanderthal low IQ trash. Not surprised Ciraldo and the kennel are loving this. Could have brought in literally 100s of influential people who contribute to society in a meaningful way. I’d prefer Andrew Ryan fake laughing with the charity than this tripe.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Same ***** on here were crying about Matt Lodge but ready to let their mums bend over for Jon Jones ... make it make sense ?
Give yourself and your clown crew a chance, will find a link between Hitler and the club. You all shouldn’t be able to log in, this is "supporters forum".
Pathetic!!

Last edited:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UFC has always been for the lowest hanging fruits of humanity. Neanderthal low IQ trash. Not surprised Ciraldo and the kennel are loving this. Could have brought in literally 100s of influential people who contribute to society in a meaningful way. I’d prefer Andrew Ryan fake laughing with the charity than this tripe.
The red nose is still too tight.

..Maybe you guys should turn up to training and perform one of your circus acts to entertain the team

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This guy is the epitome of shit ****, I might sit this one out. It's funny as supporters who we celebrate and who we choose not to forgive.

May 2012
Jones was involved in an accident where he drove his car into a telephone pole in Binghamton, NY. At the time Jones was arrested for driving under the influence and later plead guilty to the DUI. He was not sentenced to any jail time and instead had to pay a fine and his license was suspended for six months.

August 2014
In the leadup to UFC 178, Jones and Daniel Cormier were involved in an altercation during fight week media obligations. The two needed to be separated and received punishment from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Jones was fined $50,000 and was sentenced to 40 hours of community service.

January 2015
Jones was scheduled to fight at UFC 182 when prior to the fight he tested positive for a metabolite called benzoylecgonine which is a known metabolite of cocaine. Jones was tested again prior to the fight and tested clean so he was able to compete. After the event, he admitted to making a mistake and put himself in rehab for a day.

April 2015
Jones was fresh off his UFC 178 win over Cormier and seemed to be riding high when he again found himself in legal trouble. Jones was arrested in Albuquerque, NM after leaving the scene of a hit and run. Jones was charged with a felony of leaving the scene of the crime and having a marijuana pipe in the vehicle. One of the victims of the hit and run was a pregnant woman. Jones turned himself in to police and was sentenced to 18 months of probation and community service.

As a result of this felony charge, Jones was stripped of his UFC belt. He would be absent from competition for one year.

Jones was charged with battery after an incident that allegedly occurred in April 2019. The incident occured when a coctail waitress claimed Jones "slapped her, put her in a choke hold and kissed her on the neck, and touched her after she had asked him to stop."

July 2019
Jones was charged with battery following claims from a waitress that Jones hit her and assaulted her. Jones plead no contest to this charge and was placed on a 90-day probation.

Throughout the last three years, Jones has also had a fair share of trouble with drug testing in the UFC. He was failed several tests and has been suspended from the UFC on multiple occasions. The UFC might have reason to strip him of his belt once again due to this most recent arrest. Jones is currently on a four-fight winning streak and in a time of seemingly no drug testing trouble. now the future for the troubled champ is up in the air.

March 2020
Jones was arrested after a police officer heard gunshots and went to investigate. When the officer arrives they found Jones in his jeep, intoxicated. He failed a field sobriety test as well.

Police found a gun, and a partially empty bottle of Recuerdo Mezcal in the car and charged Jones with aggravated DWI, negligent use of a firearm, possession of an open container, and driving with no proof of insurance. He pleaded guilty and sentenced to four days house arrest

Sept. 2021
Just hours after being inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame, Jones was arrested after police responded to a domestic violence incident. According to a police report, Jones' daughter requested police to be called after her mother was locked out of their hotel room following an argument with Jones.

While Jones was being questioned he headbutted a police car, resisted questioning and threatened the officers and was eventually arrested.

John's longtime coach asked John to leave the gym after the incident.

Dec. 2022
Domestic violence charge
Damn. I don't even know this guy, had never heard of him until today but that's a pretty bad rap sheet wihtout doubt.

Can see why you're not a big fan of his, nor of our club's decision to take him on as a motivational speaker.

It's a slippery slope though when we start trying to bring morales into rugby league or any professional sport tbh. Let's be honest, league can hardly hold itself up as being some beacon of being morally correct. Right?

So, where do we start judging morales? Where's that line we draw to say "Yep, we can't accept that at the Dogs."?

It's all fucked mate, and we're kidding ourselves if we want to judge our club as having high morales. Any club for that matter?

That's not a dig at the Dogs btw, but more the players.

We all know the shit they get up to behind closed doors ...

I get where you're coming from, I do. And you're right. This Jones guy isn't the best rolemodel when it comes to morales.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't brought here to preach that side of things though ... so who are we to argue?

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fri feb9th..yesterday I saw Alexander volkanovski,his coach and Craig jones having a farewell lunch at paninotecho Lake Heights deli with about 10 of his team...I can't believe he wasn't in California already..looked like they were heading straight to the airport..talk about leaving it late.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s go doggies premiers 2024
Greetings from Mornington Victoria everyone here for the drive from Sydney to see
Simple minds
Icehouse
Daryl Braithwaite and noiseworks.
Best 900km I have driven for a show.
Hold your horses this year is going to be a cracker for the bulldogs.
Never stop believing.
Uprise of the utilities
Enjoy the show. Icehouse are brilliant live.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You could say the same about Rugby League yet here we are.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s go doggies premiers 2024
Greetings from Mornington Victoria everyone here for the drive from Sydney to see
Simple minds
Icehouse
Daryl Braithwaite and noiseworks.
Best 900km I have driven for a show.
Hold your horses this year is going to be a cracker for the bulldogs.
Never stop believing.
Uprise of the utilities
Have a great time djdeep,
By the way, keep the positive stories coming and you will be allowed back in Sydney :laughing:

Bluboi

Waterboy
Reaction score
You could say the same about Rugby League yet here we are.
So very true. I know people who think “Thugby League” is for the lowest on the social ladder. I do love wearing my Dogs jerseys around them. Probably proves their point I guess lol.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. I don't even know this guy, had never heard of him until today but that's a pretty bad rap sheet wihtout doubt.

Can see why you're not a big fan of his, nor of our club's decision to take him on as a motivational speaker.

It's a slippery slope though when we start trying to bring morales into rugby league or any professional sport tbh. Let's be honest, league can hardly hold itself up as being some beacon of being morally correct. Right?

So, where do we start judging morales? Where's that line we draw to say "Yep, we can't accept that at the Dogs."?

It's all fucked mate, and we're kidding ourselves if we want to judge our club as having high morales. Any club for that matter?

That's not a dig at the Dogs btw, but more the players.

We all know the shit they get up to behind closed doors ...

I get where you're coming from, I do. And you're right. This Jones guy isn't the best rolemodel when it comes to morales.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't brought here to preach that side of things though ... so who are we to argue?
It aint that hard bro. Plenty of sporting icons and motivational speakers out there that dont have domestic violence, sexual assault, drug offences and the rest against there names. Being an absolute scum bag of a human will always outweigh sporting achievement and im disappointment the club didnt do there homework here

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It aint that hard bro. Plenty of sporting icons and motivational speakers out there that dont have domestic violence, sexual assault, drug offences and the rest against there names. Being an absolute scum bag of a human will always outweigh sporting achievement and im disappointment the club didnt do there homework here
Shut up you sook. It was a great day for the club and everyone was enjoying themselves.
I bet every other club would’ve welcomed him with open arms.