OMG! u ppl r sooo MEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
no offense u guys r real cool but when it comes to signing up sonny n mason u guys r realy harsh!! how would u feel if we were a bulldogs player coming on here to read our GOOD comments n instead they see this crap bout WEN MASON GOES TO THE ROOSTERS.. n SONNY U MOFO...... thats not nice! they havent gone anywhere!!

stop worrying bout the future!!! think bout now! thats probably y were loosing cause everyone is woried bout sonny n mason! let them be! if they wanna leave fine!!!! we support the BULLDOGS not Sonny N Mason!

SORRI if i feel im being mean!! but i had to say that!
Amen Sister! :grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Cammo said:
What amazes me is that when people like Andrew Ryan chose to join The Dogs cause they offered him more money then he was being smart as opposed to being greedy, but if a Dogs player signs with someone else then they are just being greedy.

Why are people surprised that someone wants more money. I am forever asking my employer for a payrise, does that make me a greedy mofo????

Get over it for crying out loud and stop being idiots. These guys are playing for The Dogs this year and how about you respect that and cheer them on instead of acting like fools and calling them greedy when they only do the same thing everyone else in the world does.

I sometimes wonder if some people who post here are actually Dogs supporters.
Good call cammo!

for starters i was being a smartarse to baby dogg just to piss her off a bit more.

But the fact is i still have a question mark regarding the loyalty from mason. is he showing us that he wants to be a dog or not? well he showed us last year but this year?

can anyone show me any loyalty from mason to the dogs for this year?

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said cammo, 100%. We need to start appreciating our players more rather then bashing them....until they`ve official signed to another club....then the claws will come out for me,lol!!

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
AMEN Cammo... btw Ozzy i new there was something going on there!!!! lmao

A

atomic_crimson

is anyone else over sonny bill yet? or am i the only one?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no way!!!!
his poster is still hanging on my wall proundly

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's the blue & white that matters, not the players. Canterbury has always had a proud record of transforming no-names into top players( eg willie talau, Britt,Price and so on)-but we push on when they go, and find others. Even more importantly, Bulldogs have always been successful even without superstars- we are a CHAMPION TEAM if not always a team of champions. Get over this transfer bullsh.t now or we might find ourselves struggling to make the 8

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i realised that after we lost vagana.... they come, they play, they go.... ongoing cycle...

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
well last night mah friend told me how she bumped into sonny n she told him i loved him n he said lots of ppl do! im feeling sorry for him :( lol poor guy so i dont LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him as is LOVE but i love him as in mah fav player.... get wat i mean?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
well last night mah friend told me how she bumped into sonny n she told him i loved him n he said lots of ppl do! im feeling sorry for him :( lol poor guy so i dont LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him as is LOVE but i love him as in mah fav player.... get wat i mean?
nah... noone understands what you say...

M

MrCharisma

atomic_crimson said:
is anyone else over sonny bill yet? or am i the only one?
God yes

I love the guy *not sexually* but every new article I read is about him. I'm beginning to forget the names of the other Rugby League players.

I'm waiting for the papers to be renamed into "Sonny-Bill Herald" or "SBW Telegraph"

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats what makes it worse....its bad enough bloody fat gould and the rest of the commentating squad have a fit as soon as he`s on the field....but the newspapers out-do them all...

M

MrCharisma

The papers and Gus are trying to make it like SBW is too good for the Bulldogs and should leave.

They aren't helping Sonny, they are against us!

ShAwTie

Waterboy
Reaction score
ReBeCcA said:
dont worry baby dogg i know how u feel
its not like anyone here actually knows sonny bill so i wouldnt say he is greedy
i kno sonny and he is FAR from greedy.. so y'all need to get ur facts straight before uz start making it personal aight!

Status
Not open for further replies.