OMG! u ppl r sooo MEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
no offense u guys r real cool but when it comes to signing up sonny n mason u guys r realy harsh!! how would u feel if we were a bulldogs player coming on here to read our GOOD comments n instead they see this crap bout WEN MASON GOES TO THE ROOSTERS.. n SONNY U MOFO...... thats not nice! they havent gone anywhere!!

stop worrying bout the future!!! think bout now! thats probably y were loosing cause everyone is woried bout sonny n mason! let them be! if they wanna leave fine!!!! we support the BULLDOGS not Sonny N Mason!

SORRI if i feel im being mean!! but i had to say that!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
nope we are harsh nazi's and we aint cutting off contract players any slack until they re-sign :p

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
:( :( :( but theyll get upset n not wanna sign up

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
i agree Babe Dogg. Most people are way too harsh and ready to criticise and pass judgement on players. I'm sure most of the players are just trying to do well for themselves and not screw anyone over.

However I also think there are a few players who are probably not doing the things the right way and are a bit stuck up.

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
do you really think them reading some forum is gonna make them decide whether they stay or go??

Reverse psychology, they'll probably read it and be more determined than every to stay..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
how am i being harsh? what there going to cry over a internet forum

sbw is being greedy asking for more money on this years contract
read my post and stop crying

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No one is blaming anyone. Every one just said their opinions and thats all. Some people think people are greedy some people they are just looking out for their own.

Aint no thang.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
:( u cant even say ur own point of veiw in here without being teased! i aint crying ok! just cause i think SOME PPL r being slack n sbw is mah fav player doesnt mean im crying! respect the ppl around u n there thoughts to plz

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
i am a fully fledged terminator apparently.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
im sure everyone wants sonny and mason to stay but we dont need to be so harsh if they dont. Theres more than 2 players in the bulldogs side and it will be a major loss if we do lose them but if they wanna leave we cant make them stay

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Nothing against Sonny Bill, its his maagers I dont like. Ive said a million times I think the guy is loyal and he said he wants to stay. His managers are making him look gready, and I dont like that. Mason, well, while ever a player puts ona Dogs jersey Ill support them. Hes one of my fave players, so I dont really mean anything bad against him. I just dont think hes 100% loyal and committed to staying at the Doggies. One thing I do believe and state, and stand by, is that I hate it when good player have to take a pay cut coz other players are trying to get money that the club cannot spend while keeping a great team. under the salary cap, its not possible. I think anyone whos happy to make a team mate take a pay cut so they can get more money need a reality check.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
who said we are being harsh? SBW and Mason are showing nothing but greediness and no loyalty to the club or what so ever!

So stop crying about SBW baby dogg and forget about him!

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
How about...they is being mean cos they wont hurry up and sign already????? :p

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
for the 500000000000000000000000000000 TIME! i am not crying!! c now ur being mean to me!!!!!!! just cause he mah fav player dont mean im crying!!!!!

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
dont worry baby dogg i know how u feel
its not like anyone here actually knows sonny bill so i wouldnt say he is greedy

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Premier Ozzy said:
who said we are being harsh? SBW and Mason are showing nothing but greediness and no loyalty to the club or what so ever!

So stop crying about SBW baby dogg and forget about him!
laughs killed her

pats baby dog on the head here have a wowie pop

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
omg i could get so many ppl banned rite now! r use being racisT?

Status
Not open for further replies.