OMG! u ppl r sooo MEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
r u sure!!!!!! n yes ozzy i did hurt u at the game! just addmitt it!!! lol!! ur so nice to me in person but u seem to h8 me on here.. explain!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can I remind everyone to use the Report Post button at the bottom left of the offending post if you think it breaches the code of conduct. Its the button with a Red triangle around it.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
omg i could get so many ppl banned rite now! r use being racisT?
Whose being racist? Honest question.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
i dont no!!! lol i was being random! but imm yeh ppl r being mean to me coz i support sonny! i think thats y? im lost n half asleep here!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
r u sure!!!!!! n yes ozzy i did hurt u at the game! just addmitt it!!! lol!! ur so nice to me in person but u seem to h8 me on here.. explain!
i dont hate you... i was just being a smartarse to you :whacky: .

and by the way... your punches felt like i was getting hit by pillows...

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
well im a girl! n i didnt wanna hurt u!! lmao i noe! im weak! thats wat i go to the gym for! to get strong! be kind ozzy!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
well im a girl! n i didnt wanna hurt u!! lmao i noe! im weak! thats wat i go to the gym for! to get strong! be kind ozzy!
yeah whatever

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
i dont no!!! lol i was being random! but imm yeh ppl r being mean to me coz i support sonny! i think thats y? im lost n half asleep here!
lol.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
i noe!! me n ozzy a couple! that was a bit random! ive only met him once!

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
What amazes me is that when people like Andrew Ryan chose to join The Dogs cause they offered him more money then he was being smart as opposed to being greedy, but if a Dogs player signs with someone else then they are just being greedy.

Why are people surprised that someone wants more money. I am forever asking my employer for a payrise, does that make me a greedy mofo????

Get over it for crying out loud and stop being idiots. These guys are playing for The Dogs this year and how about you respect that and cheer them on instead of acting like fools and calling them greedy when they only do the same thing everyone else in the world does.

I sometimes wonder if some people who post here are actually Dogs supporters.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Im sick of posting my opinion. Im soooooo over this whole thing now. Wjile ever they wear the Dogs jersey ill support them. And Im gonna keep my opions to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.