habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If true that's a piss poor excuse!
I would never stoop that low for nookie
Lol. Roosters aren't as bad as before I reckon. They have some good players and stuart is not coaching them snymore!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just tried to browse the blue n white forum it appears to now be defunct?
It was all very sad. I recall Nash was open to putting an end to the defections through a process of reconciliation, but then the "article" filled with "facts" came out and those that left TK thought bluewhite would dominate.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It was all very sad. I recall Nash was open to putting an end to the defections through a process of reconciliation, but then the "article" filled with "facts" came out and those that left TK thought bluewhite would dominate.
Lmao@the article filled with facts!
If I think back I'm sure I got a little rebellious and attempted to start my own forum?
But if you're a sane man you cannot stay mad @TK!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BNW died of because Matt ran out of time to give the site attention (his own words).

I personally believe it was something RE that magazine they used to release + bogus articles + the club "having a chat" about them that lead to the site demise.

I think most of the posters went to league unlimited forums after that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who was that Greek chick that apparently stunk? I think half the Kennel wanted to root her until someone smelt her lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who was that Greek chick that apparently stunk? I think half the Kennel wanted to root her until someone smelt her lol
Lol I've got no idea? At one stage there were quite a few Greeks posting on the kennel?
I don't want to name names, no need to be incriminating haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, but i think this bloke should host it tbh.
Bombs raining here like the Middle East except people actually give a fuk here, it's good to see, it's refreshing. Fkn dieddddddd hahahah

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
BNW died of because Matt ran out of time to give the site attention (his own words).

I personally believe it was something RE that magazine they used to release + bogus articles + the club "having a chat" about them that lead to the site demise.

I am still at a loss to explain the defection and why things couldn't have been sorted out with dialogue.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thats the site i got barred from telling a greek kid to **** his mothers #### after i #### in it the filthy #### ***** or something like that it was a barrage of insults regardless . then i come here and the ***** is here well was ...

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the site i got barred from telling a greek kid to **** his mothers #### after i #### in it the filthy #### ***** or something like that it was a barrage of insults regardless . then i come here and the ***** is here well was ...
Everyone's favourite test cricketer?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spraytan/Spartan/Mr Miyagi and his thousand duplicate accounts, that I didn't realise were all the same person.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to mongoose?

Probably racking up in the corner with Grahams Dog LOL.
What do you mean? Ain't you heard? Gee Dee is out of rehab and in denial for his need of
Coke and speed.
When he said he's got no urge to binge and purge, we all knew it was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.