old abandoned hospitals and insane asylums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Milson island around the corner used to be an asylum , I went there in year 5 for school camp still remember the old nurse's quarters

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SOH, if you're ever in Brisbane, have a sticky beak at "The Park" in Wolston. It's still an active psychiatric facility but the joint is as creepy as hell.

It's home to the original "Woogaroo Lunatic Asylum" (yep, that really was what it was called) and the building is still there, I'm sure you could sneak in! :alien:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Park_Centre_for_Mental_Health

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
SOH, if you're ever in Brisbane, have a sticky beak at "The Park" in Wolston. It's still an active psychiatric facility but the joint is as creepy as hell.

It's home to the original "Woogaroo Lunatic Asylum" (yep, that really was what it was called) and the building is still there, I'm sure you could sneak in! :alien:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Park_Centre_for_Mental_Health
Cheer man I just checked it on Google maps there is a shed behind it , but futher down towards the golf coarse is another shack of a dirt road would love to explore it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol I was going to ask you about that seen pic a while back have you been in there ?
Yea, a few times.
If it's been raining, you can't go far (it was capped and used as a water reservoir for the mine). But if it's been dry for a couple of weeks, you can walk right to the wall at the end.
Need a mad torch though, you don't know darkness till you walk through a 19th century tunnel under a mountain.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, a few times.
If it's been raining, you can't go far (it was capped and used as a water reservoir for the mine). But if it's been dry for a couple of weeks, you can walk right to the wall at the end.
Need a mad torch though, you don't know darkness till you walk through a 19th century tunnel under a mountain.
Lol yeah heard its fukked when rain whats with the glow worms ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's an old abandoned shale mine/town up at Lithgow.. I went..as teacher with a group of Yr 11 kids for Sport/Leisure camp.. Went at night..pretty spooky..even in they it'd be spooky.. They have a glow worm cave too..you walk right through it under the mountain..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is what I don't get...if ghosts are real, why would they hang out where they got killed? If I was a ghost I'd go straight to Cancun lol or explore the universe.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I don't get...if ghosts are real, why would they hang out where they got killed? If I was a ghost I'd go straight to Cancun lol or explore the universe.
I dont think there is anything such as ghosts,

most of the times demons are mistaken for ghosts. demons hang around abandoned places, forests, cemeteries etc.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont think there is anything such as ghosts,

most of the times demons are mistaken for ghosts. demons hang around abandoned places, forests, cemeteries etc.
How the **** can you believe in demons but not ghosts? Lol. Actually wouldn't ghosts and demons both be spirits? Ghost could be considered and earth bound spirit and a demon an unclean spirit?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Obviously the reaper hasn't cut the soul for whatever reason, so the soul/spirit/ghost/whatever the **** you wanna call it, remains tethered to thay location.

Status
Not open for further replies.