old abandoned hospitals and insane asylums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where any cool ones are you can get access to in nsw ?
Ive been cheeking out peat island ( near Brooklyn off the f3 ) and and its pretty well guarded and access is difficult , it has a really fukked up history hundreds of people have died (or been killed ) on there in the last hundred years.
If anyone know someone slightly odd freak buildings that can be explored shout out.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive been cheeking out peat island ( near Brooklyn off the f3 ) and and its pretty well guarded and access is difficult , it has a really fukked up history hundreds of people have died (or been killed ) on there in the last hundred years.
If anyone know someone slightly odd freak buildings that can be explored shout out.
I got no idea but I'd love to explore the one you are talking about
Surely there is a way in

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One road in skip , but im thinking going down the road from it a bit and trying to sneak in the island via kyack. I know the front entrance is a no go you cant get past the guard, leaving water the only option

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The place in redfern is still around, you could go to picton or Q station...i would suggest you stay far away from peats island tbh.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The place in redfern is still around, you could go to picton or Q station...i would suggest you stay far away from peats island tbh.
Why stay far away Marley ? Lol you got me interested now

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One road in skip , but im thinking going down the road from it a bit and trying to sneak in the island via kyack. I know the front entrance is a no go you cant get past the guard, leaving water the only option
I'd give it a go,
It would be awesome,

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Callen Park in Rozelle..beautiful grounds.. Buildings are very freaky..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently there is a deserted one at Bathurst, I'll try and find the link

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got no idea but I'd love to explore the one you are talking about
Surely there is a way in
Just don't wear your Bulldogs jerseys :p

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
is it only me how finds it funny that peats island was known as rabbit island.

Status
Not open for further replies.