Okunbor coming off the bench

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess one thing in his favour, he was bought on for Burns and out wide where he shouldnt be any more. Hes a forward now. He shouldnt be back there making catches to begin with.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess one thing in his favour, he was bought on for Burns and out wide where he shouldnt be any more. Hes a forward now. He shouldnt be back there making catches to begin with.
I try to be positive with the players, but I can't believe he let tried to bat back that bomb, rather than just simply catch it, then, dropping that last kick off, that's just meme level stuff.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just when I thought yes we scored last to finish the game positively…Okonbor knocks on from kick off and 1 min is more than enough for our feeble on line defence to concede 6 more points

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Topine was centre to replace Burns

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought Topine was centre to replace Burns
I dunno, assumed if he was back there taking catches from kicks he was playing in the backs.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t even think he’s good enough for that. He’d be better off trying a different sport…track and field maybe?
Maybe the national bubble blowing league or something he is a fairy

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that CC actually yells at the forwards to be harder? Idk how true this is but if that’s the case and our forwards are still a bunch of marshmallows you can’t put all the blame on CC. Last week with a real 7 we started to see our style unfold.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okonbur is a jersey grabbing plodder who has feet for hands. How he has stayed in first grade for as long as he has is mind blowing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okonbur is a jersey grabbing plodder who has feet for hands. How he has stayed in first grade for as long as he has is mind blowing
This is what the club gets for following the salary cap rules.

If you bend the salary cap rules you get the 2012-2016 roster, you get the roster of 2002, etc.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only hope I have is to say “mate play ya best so someone picks you up after ya contract finishes. I will say he’s a better middle than he is on the wing. Purely based on he’s not in the Field for the whole game.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He’s just a fkn pussy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should have been dropped ages ago but surely he's dropped after this week. Who knows where his head is at with some of the brain-dead mistakes he makes and general lack of effort and urgency..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He should have been dropped ages ago but surely he's dropped after this week. Who knows where his head is at with some of the brain-dead mistakes he makes and general lack of effort and urgency..
If Kiks it's back no way in hell that dud should even see FG ever again.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many tries did he leak today?

Hardly our biggest concern but a fan favourite to berate.
Not blaming him for today at all.

It surely is a concern when your interchange second-rower is a failed winger who can’t defend. He offers jack shit off the bench.